Reviews for Branded
FlurryofStrife chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
Great chapter! I found it to be tense and full of action. Good job, and keep updating!
FlurryofStrife chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
I can't wait to see how things go for Hawk and the others. Yet another great chapter that makes me want more chapters... so what are you waiting for? Write the next chapter.
StrifeOkami chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Oh the plot thickens. It's good to see you're not completely following the plot of the game. There's not as much predictability that way. I like where you're going with things. Keep up the good work.
FlurryofStrife chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Wow... that's pretty freaky. Floating and creating a crater with wind? That's bizarre but it does make things interesting, especially when Pereo and Soren were working so hard to teach Hawk to cut things. I have to say that I like this chapter, can't wait to see how this spirit affects things between everyone and Hawk. Great concept.
FlurryofStrife chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Wow that surprised me that Tenebris would react like that, I didn't see that coming at all. So we learn something new about him and I'm really liking the characters you put in this chapter. Overall good job, although the idea that Nephenee and Siva look similar... it makes me curious. Can't wait for the next chapter!
FIckerkdn chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Aha! I sense romance! XD I was finally able to catch up to reading both chapters and both of them were very good. At least Hawk, Tenbris, and Limino were able to reveal their true selves. :) I can't wait to see what happens next and I especially can't wait to see how you portray Chapter Eleven, Blood Runs Red, from the game. That chapter gave me losts of trouble, in particular, while playing on hard mode.

Remember to update when you can and never stop writing. Until your next chapter update, my friend. .
Gray Spectre Warden Boom chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I'm sensing romance here, both of them are just awkward enough that I'm thinking love interest. Ha, still good.
Gray Spectre Warden Boom chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I'm liking it so far!
On to the next chapter.
Gray Spectre Warden Boom chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Good, but need better fight scenes!
Keep it up.
FlurryofStrife chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Great job on the chapter, I especially liked the part where it was revealed that Limino was helped by King Caineghis. I really liked Limino's reaction to that detail. Although now you have me wondering how Mist feels about Hawk, and what happened to the girl in the dream?! I want to know.

Besides a few misspellings here and there, great job.
StrifeOkami chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
About time you updated (though I'm not really one to talk)
The only complaint i have is that the meeting with Limino was a little questionable.
Other than that you're doing a great job. I like where the stories going
Keep up the good work.

P.S. Tits
FlurryofStrife chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Here comes Marcia, and would you look at that rescue from Limino! I liked the action scenes in this chapter and learning about Limino's past makes me sad knowing she went through that much. I'm glad that she sees Hawk and Tenebris as friends though, that makes me happy. Great job on the chapter, keep updating, it seems like Hawk is closer to remembering who that girl is and I want to know who she is!
FlurryofStrife chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Good job on the chapter.
FIckerkdn chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I liked this chapter. :) Limino has caught my interest and I would like to see more of her character in the story. She sounds like an ally someone would kill to have.

I can see the connection slowly grow between Mist and Hawk and it just makes me smile. Tenebris also has piqued my interest. Perhaps he has Goldoan blood in his veins since Hawk wondered if he seemed like a dragon during the fight. Maybe he does. Who knows? :)

In the real game I hated Chapter Eight because no one was strong enough to face all those Daein soldiers and people just kept dying on my side. Try this chapter on hard mode, I dare ya! XD Hahaha!

All in all another strong chapter for a story with great potential. As always, update when you can and enjoy college! :D
FIckerkdn chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
So sad :'( Great detail as usual. The emotions were captured perfectly and there were no errors. Can't wait for the next chapter. :D