Reviews for It's All Fine
FudoTwin17 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
:) I like it. :D
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wonderful three-shot! Captured them all well. :-)
rabbit keys chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
This was wonderful.
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
both povs were as good as each other, just as contradictory. this final one rounded it all and allowed things to crest. Good confrontation right there :)
Batty Buttercups chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
...I'm running out of ways to say, "this is amazing, I love this, wow, FEELS, awww" so I'll just give you a fave and a smiley face. :)
Deanadelyon chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Nice. This is a good character study, I really enjoyed reading it. The dynamic between the guys is just right. Nice work! :)
BritLitChick chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Nice set of three related chapters.
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Sherlock cares. He might try to say otherwise, but he cares. Definitely. Great job with this.
irishphoenix89 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I've always wondered what happened when John was taken aswell and i really like your explenation. It Seems very in character as well which is impresssive.
spinner12 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
For a while ther, I was afraid you weren't going to tell us what had happened.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Yes! Finally they're getting somewhere! I really liked this chapter-Sehrlock and John have really grown close. This just finalized it. Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Thanks for this part, it was really neede. Gave a conclusion to the situation. Makes the story more... satisfying.
EscapeArtist42 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
hjohn302 chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Thank you so much for posting this and finally getting them to talk. I get the "supposed to be a one shot" thing... been there.

Thank you for giving in to the demands of your captive audience! :) Great way to end it. Very in character, and so, so good!

Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
This is brilliant. Well written and touching. Kudos.