Reviews for Kisses And Kerosene
It's a little secret chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Keep up the good work. This story is awesome
TheDevilsKitten chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
This was absolutely beautiful in every single way possible. Seriously. I really loved in and hope you can write more kuro fics, you write seb/ciel so well (:
America chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I think this is the fourth time I've read this fic and I still pretty much love it. It's lovely to see Sebastian and Ciel murdering together. I know a lot of people write Sebastian as loving and caring to everyone, which is not as he is a demon, and I think that you have captured and wrote Sebastian extremely well, as he should be. So kudos to you. Plus all the gore and the sex is awesomely hot.
Micha chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Damn, that was really fucking good. Give yourself a pat on the fucking back you beautiful writer you.
BlueIsMyFavoriteNumber chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
WOW. I feel horrible for not reading this earlier but the summary sound strange to me (No offense!) but I just got bored and decided "Why the fuck not?"
I DO NOT REGRET MY DECISION. AT ALL. Man, this story was pretty awesome though!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
...am i f*cked up for liking this so much?
maybe...
well anyway!
I really like the way you wrote this!
EternalJoker chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I listened to the song after the first time i read this (Its now the fourth or fith time ive read this) and loved it. I can singalong with it. My dad heared me humming it and asked me what it was and i told him and sang a part and he freaked out. :) Nice story by the way, i like bothe chaps
Mc
DarkSecrets666 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Excuse me while i add this to my faves...
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I think im sadistic, i got shivers as i read what u wrote haha
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
wouldve been nice as a full blown story, but these two chapters were good enough to satisfy me.
OnlyALittlePsycho chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
loved it. words can't do it justice.
Sessytrancy7 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
This was Soo soo good! . Really sweet at the end too! .
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Loved it
Come Under My Umbrella chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
What I love about your writing style is that it's sexy, yet it has an aura of darkness. Very devilish and fitting for a Sebastian x Ciel love story.
Come Under My Umbrella chapter 1 . 7/5/2012