Reviews for DC Phantom
Zanzar chapter 6 . 5/20
What happens next and when is the next chapter and will the ratting change?
Phantom-Thunder chapter 6 . 5/13
Yknow if Chang had the proper equipment he would be able to tell that Danny puts off extra dimensional energy. Danny has been dodging stuff a lot out of reflex, when's he gonna learn he can't get hurt by normal stuff. Which is why he was shocked when Valeries weapons actually hurt. And when he found out that the rules are opposite in the ghost zone.
Phantom-Thunder chapter 3 . 5/12
Yeah I get what you're saying, in Micro Management Danny's clothes went through several stages as his jumpsuit merged with his normal clothes. So if Danny's already got ghost rays that means this after he fought Desiree the first time. If he gets a tutor they help him on energy manipulation, including efficiency and possibly solid constructs like shields, reflectors, energy fists etc.

One of the things I noticed in Hive Minded was that no matter how much he did Danny didn't seem to run out of energy. And remember if Danny does pass out unless he transforms before hand he's unlikely to do so while unconscious.
Good luck.
Phantom-Thunder chapter 2 . 5/12
So will the Headmistress be Queen Bee? Cause that would totally fit their theme and explain the honey combs. If Blood was in charge it be more like the Church of Blood cult.
Really really hope this story isnt abandoned really enjoyed the original and the rewrite holds up if not surpasses it. Hope your not dead or anything cheers.
Ctornello chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
This is a good rewrite and i look forward to more in the future
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
If you want an example of a morally grey area look at what Danny agreed to for his family in the original story. If it came down to it, I would have done the same for mine or even shot the person threatening TO KILL MY FAMILY. It all depends on the person and the circumstances, to me anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Nice author's note and good rewrite beginning.
Moka-girl chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Yep, liked this much more than Hive Minded. And I'm happy Catwoman isn't there as a teacher, because in the other story it felt OOC, considering she's a thief and generally stays in Gotham. Or that might just be me thinking that and it could've been completely in character for her to drop everything to go teach would-be supervillains in another city.
Moka-girl chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
So was the door closed because someone was trying to lock him in? Or was it a place he wasn't allowed to enter, to he phased in and then out, not realizing he didn't have the necessary clearance to go there?
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
While I did like Hive Minded, and had trouble understanding why you'd want to re-write it, I can understand now. This new story feels more realistic, and seems to have much more plot, and less of a curb-stomping Phantom. I like where it's going, even though the lack of updates frightens me because it might mean the story is dead, and I hate it when good stories are left in the dust.
PFMF chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I really liked this story. Sad that it isnt continued.
Garrett Mason chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Shouldn't start what you can't finish bitch.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! How could you not finish it! *Falls to knees* WHHHYYYYYYYYY- unless it was some personal problem or something. Then it would be perfectly fine.
irnzenmonk chapter 6 . 7/7/2015