Reviews for DC Phantom
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 7/2
Damn, going ghost long-term is seriously messing with Danny. It's a fascinating struggle, since it's very inward-focused.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 7/2
Morality discussions are always fun in a superpowered setting.
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 7/2
I like the fact Jinx is teaming up with different people, that being Danny and Kyd. That should be fun. Makes me wonder who Mammoth and Gizmo are gonna end up teaming up with. See-More I guess?
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 7/2
I'm loving the Kyd Wykkyd friendship, that's just cool.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 7/2
I can definitely appreciate the idea of Danny easing his way into the HIVE Academy lifestyle instead of catapulting into a top position as a student. Looking forward to how all that gets fleshed out.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 7/2
I like the different start. Especially timeline-wise, there's less baggage for the story to deal with.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 6/21
I agree with Krusher, this would have been better if it didn't start at the beginning of DP canon.
Garlic Zamasu chapter 6 . 2/2
Maybe the bastard's dead. At this point I really can't bring myself to care.
ChuckTheEon chapter 6 . 1/14
Dont forget about us.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Dude... it has been about... THREE DAMN YEARS WHERE THE HELL ARE YA?
Please. Update. Already !
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Loving this remake can't wait for more.
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
Dude, it's been three years. Are you ok? I'm actually a little concerned for you wellbeing...
Krusher chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Somewhat stronger in ghost form? Danny has carried a bus full of kids with ease, lifted a huge tank of fluid that contained all his classmates, and kicked Vlad upwards hard enough to send him through 4 floors. Judging by these feats I'd say his strength level is somewhere near Captain Marvel's. Not as strong as Superman, but definitely would dwarf characters like Mammoth, Starfire, or Cyborg in strength.
Krusher chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
It would be a lot better if it didn't start at the beginning of DP canon.
Zanzar chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
What happens next and when is the next chapter and will the ratting change?