Reviews for DC Phantom
ChuckTheEon chapter 6 . 1/14
Dont forget about us.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Dude... it has been about... THREE DAMN YEARS WHERE THE HELL ARE YA?
Please. Update. Already !
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Loving this remake can't wait for more.
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
Dude, it's been three years. Are you ok? I'm actually a little concerned for you wellbeing...
Krusher chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Somewhat stronger in ghost form? Danny has carried a bus full of kids with ease, lifted a huge tank of fluid that contained all his classmates, and kicked Vlad upwards hard enough to send him through 4 floors. Judging by these feats I'd say his strength level is somewhere near Captain Marvel's. Not as strong as Superman, but definitely would dwarf characters like Mammoth, Starfire, or Cyborg in strength.
Krusher chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
It would be a lot better if it didn't start at the beginning of DP canon.
Zanzar chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
What happens next and when is the next chapter and will the ratting change?
Phantom-Thunder chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Yknow if Chang had the proper equipment he would be able to tell that Danny puts off extra dimensional energy. Danny has been dodging stuff a lot out of reflex, when's he gonna learn he can't get hurt by normal stuff. Which is why he was shocked when Valeries weapons actually hurt. And when he found out that the rules are opposite in the ghost zone.
Phantom-Thunder chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
Yeah I get what you're saying, in Micro Management Danny's clothes went through several stages as his jumpsuit merged with his normal clothes. So if Danny's already got ghost rays that means this after he fought Desiree the first time. If he gets a tutor they help him on energy manipulation, including efficiency and possibly solid constructs like shields, reflectors, energy fists etc.

One of the things I noticed in Hive Minded was that no matter how much he did Danny didn't seem to run out of energy. And remember if Danny does pass out unless he transforms before hand he's unlikely to do so while unconscious.
Good luck.
Phantom-Thunder chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
So will the Headmistress be Queen Bee? Cause that would totally fit their theme and explain the honey combs. If Blood was in charge it be more like the Church of Blood cult.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
Really really hope this story isnt abandoned really enjoyed the original and the rewrite holds up if not surpasses it. Hope your not dead or anything cheers.
Ctornello chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
This is a good rewrite and i look forward to more in the future
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
If you want an example of a morally grey area look at what Danny agreed to for his family in the original story. If it came down to it, I would have done the same for mine or even shot the person threatening TO KILL MY FAMILY. It all depends on the person and the circumstances, to me anyway.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Nice author's note and good rewrite beginning.
Smiling Seshat chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Yep, liked this much more than Hive Minded. And I'm happy Catwoman isn't there as a teacher, because in the other story it felt OOC, considering she's a thief and generally stays in Gotham. Or that might just be me thinking that and it could've been completely in character for her to drop everything to go teach would-be supervillains in another city.