Reviews for Kai and Misaki Fanfic
This is my 9th time reading this. Ahh, it's been so long. I hope you can write more.
Aly chapter 20 . 4/1
I love the ending
neo casilen chapter 2 . 3/27
great
Aira Harune chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
so sweet but kai is mine!
HANNAH ANONUEVO chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
I LIKE THE END OF THIS STORY,AND I JUST WISH THERE IS A PICTURE SO I CAN UNDERSTAND THE STORY VER Y WELL.
FlowersIlike3446 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This was a great story all in all... I can't stop reading it everyday! Seriously, I can read it for about 3-4 times a day(this is the most time I can read a day).
DarkRedGirl Yuuki Hitomizu chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
Love it! Make more please!
AnimeFreakSama chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
omg! omg! omg! I knew I should have read it when I saw this the first time im glad I read this their soooo cute
Sleepyreader319 chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Misaki and Kai are so cute together! I loved the pairing ever since I first saw them!
frauline chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... the story has ended .Write season 2 soon cause i'll be printing all but anyway great story i wish you can put these into a video at youtube cause ill be wathching:]
frauline chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! i love it
frauline chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
my heart was pounding...
angelina chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
sorry yaar i did not post any review before very sorry but u know i did all this bcoz i wanted to pour out all my excitement all at once i just lovr reading it thank u thank u thank u thank u vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery much
Chikaze1818 chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
I really like this fanfic , but the thing it makes me a bit don't like it because the story is realy really long.. it was great , althought :)
Le Reviewer chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
That was a jolly fine read, I say! Keep up the good work, old chap!