Reviews for Fate: FINAL
Thunder Dragon chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
Update now! This is awesome! Also I have a few questions I need to ask. Will Ramza obtain all the abilities of a Black Mage along with the skills Shirou had in canon with his Blue Mage powers? How did Rin become a Heroic Spirit? How does The Hound of Ulster still remember what happened in the Fourth Grail War? Is Rin going to meet up with Saber and later join Ramza's group and teach Ramza her brand of Magic(also please give Ramza a harem consisting of Saber and Rin it would be awesome!)?
DrewB1442 chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
Galahad? This Saber is Galahad? Interesting.
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Please update! Although if you've abandoned this story for good, I guess I can accept that...
noiwontpleaseupdateineedtoknowwhosaberisbecauseimaclingynoobpleaseupdate

Wow! What an amazing chapter! I can see why it took you a year though. *sweatdrops*
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
Now THIS is where it gets interesting!
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
ALREADY SO GOOD WOXBWKCBWLVWKDBKDB
dzk87 chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Well, I like this one more; FFT Persona IMO. It's just the medium of interest.

As somebody that simply loves FFT so much, this is great!
dzk87 chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
Caster RIN confirmed. I honestly did not expect that.
dzk87 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
FFT is probably my favorite game of all time... FSN is also great. Even though this looks dead, I will wait for this forever.
Liberius chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Dude, honestly, this was absolutely incredible. It's a shame you never continued this.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
MOAR, NOW
Yikari chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Thank you for the update!

So... Berserker was repelled by Exploding Runes of all things? :D

I found it kinda strange that Algus felt that he should avoid manhandling the princess but thought nothing of shooting out her legs. The dude has some strange priorities, to say the least.

Lancer is such a swell guy even after all those years. It wouldn't be the same without him .

Good luck!
absolutezero001 chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
PLEASE continue this. FF Tactics happens to be my favorites of this franchise, and the fact that you're doing both this and the Fate-verse justices, as far as this goes, is only the more thrilling. In fact, I'll be more than happy to put in some assistance in writing this fic if it'll help, like being your Beta or something. It's just, this fic needs to remain alive!
devsxc chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Mmm, that Shield, now i might had a clue about who is this Saber Servant summoned by Ramza...
Anyway, I've been waiting for this continuation soo much, im glad to see a new update, keep up the good work.
Rodneysao chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
I LOVE IT! this fanfiction is very well written and very interesting. You've owned a new fan . please, update soon :D
Zexs chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Cid beter keep an eye on his sword