Reviews for Fate: FINAL
dzk87 chapter 7 . 1/16
Well, I like this one more; FFT Persona IMO. It's just the medium of interest.

As somebody that simply loves FFT so much, this is great!
dzk87 chapter 3 . 1/16
Caster RIN confirmed. I honestly did not expect that.
dzk87 chapter 1 . 1/16
FFT is probably my favorite game of all time... FSN is also great. Even though this looks dead, I will wait for this forever.
Liberius chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Dude, honestly, this was absolutely incredible. It's a shame you never continued this.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
MOAR, NOW
Yikari chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Thank you for the update!

So... Berserker was repelled by Exploding Runes of all things? :D

I found it kinda strange that Algus felt that he should avoid manhandling the princess but thought nothing of shooting out her legs. The dude has some strange priorities, to say the least.

Lancer is such a swell guy even after all those years. It wouldn't be the same without him .

Good luck!
absolutezero001 chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
PLEASE continue this. FF Tactics happens to be my favorites of this franchise, and the fact that you're doing both this and the Fate-verse justices, as far as this goes, is only the more thrilling. In fact, I'll be more than happy to put in some assistance in writing this fic if it'll help, like being your Beta or something. It's just, this fic needs to remain alive!
devsxc chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Mmm, that Shield, now i might had a clue about who is this Saber Servant summoned by Ramza...
Anyway, I've been waiting for this continuation soo much, im glad to see a new update, keep up the good work.
Rodneysao chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
I LOVE IT! this fanfiction is very well written and very interesting. You've owned a new fan . please, update soon :D
Zexs chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Cid beter keep an eye on his sword
Zexs chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Shit is going to get real. The war of lions was bad enough without heroic spirits entering the fray
Yikari chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Thank you for the update!

I must confess that putting Saber in a FFT fic seemed... a poor move at first. The FSN canon one is simply not awesome enough to compete. But since we have mixed soup of continuities here, it suddenly doesn't look that bad. Sorry for doubting the author!

FFT fics as a whole are a mixed bag: on one hand, FFT is all-around awesome despite being essentially an incomplete game with a number of glaring issues, on the other hand this very fact makes it hard to make something that would be able to compete with the original as an interesting read despite all the information holes and itty-bitty details for authors to play around with.

There are some very fun details scattered about the text sitting right there in plain view, trying to appear inconspicious (Ramza's mysterious teacher looking like The Red Mage, that talk about Dark Knight job requirements, or some details about Ovelia for example). Kudos!

Also, there were references to jobs from Tactics Ogre, yes? That opens up some delicious possibilities!

Good luck!
kira09 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Can't wait for the big 4 servant fight. Lolz at the fact thatRin came in.
Andrea and Naturberd chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Please check your bill, you leave a private message, I beg you to read it and tell me if I've read that really kills me to know if my voice was heard.

P.S. the muse of writing touch to your window.
Ominom chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
I found the water fight between Saber and Ramza rather adorable. Trying to rack my brain figuring out who she is!