Reviews for Saving You
Alessandra.12 chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Youre not going to continue? But... is fantastic!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Please update soon! I really want to see how this ends:)
RAIKIM4everlover chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
heres another review! please update soon!
NoseBitingTeacup chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Okay, not confusing myself anymore: this is a Fremione. Right. :)
I feel like I'm repating myself, but this is amazing!
The songs are really adapted, and just, it's great.
I realize I'm not being really constructive here, but praise, I suppose, is fine. :p
MarsBarsandWolfstar chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
I love love love this story ! Please update it , it's fabulously brilliant !
nightlove96 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I loved this chapture. UPDATE SOON PLEASE
93 Diagon Alley chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
This story is AWESOME so far. You're doing a brilliant job with it!
I'm really interested to see how George ended up back in time as well, if you decide to explain that.
And I was impressed with the passage from the book that you wrote, about time and all that. It seemed pretty legit, and well-thought out.

Can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work :)
annewed chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
It's not a unique idea, but you've taken a good stab at it already, identifying some of the paradoxes of a time travel story and addressing them, which already sets this apart as a better than average story from the beginning. It's very intriguing, and I quite like the bit about George being brought along. Very well done so far. I personally prefer longer chapters, but you have achieved a good length and good flow within the chapters, so I'm being greedy in wishing for more to read. I think you did a good job with George's voice, and the argument seemed natural to me. People often turn to anger as the first emotion in a tense or frightening situation because it is familiar and easy. All in all, you're writing a really good story and I am very much looking forward to seeing more and more. Keep up the good work!
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I like this chapter dang it was good!
UltimateLoveStorys chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Love it! Update soon please!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
George knows? Crazy! He's the one that grabbed her hand in chapter 2, right? Wow, this makes for an even more interesting story! Update soon!:)

iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I love the idea for this story, it's GENIUS! Pure brilliance, honestly:) Update soon!

LauraWeasley87 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
briliant chapter. cant wait to read more.
nightlove96 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I'm so sorry i didn't view the last chapter I didn't get to read this story tell today. Anyway I love this story and please update soon. by the way your welcome I'm glade I gave you the idea. :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Wow she will be in for another journey!