Reviews for Changes
ILoveTea chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Nice.
Katescats chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Hi That was a very very good story.
Miravisu chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
“Oh are you? Or are you worried that the only man you ever truly cared about is leaving for good?”

“You had a choice Parker and you chose to remain not because your father made you but because you wanted to stay close to the Centre. Close to Jarod.”

Indeed, Sydney was so brutally honest with her it scared her, and broke down those mental blocks she had been trying to uphold for so long.

And yikes, I can indeed imagine her going on a drug induced rampage to get her hands on Jarod, furious over him having told her the hunt was over. The end was perhaps a tad speeded up, her remarks on his handsomeness and all, ie I wanted more smutty details ;P But a good story this.
bloodymary2 chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
I can understand that the first toll to acceptance is denial, and that is what MP was doing in this chap, by projecting her hate on him rather than the situation. But I think she was way too vicious. Maybe things turn out okay, just wanted to let you know.

BTW, Sydney's analysis... DEAD ON!
bloodymary2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Good start, loved the part where she hyperventilates, something I have never read or seen her do.

Also, the last part about killing him... Oh, so hilarious and so in character!
max chapter 2 . 6/14/2002
i especially liked the last sentence of the first chapter. keep up the good work. i look for new stories every day
Angel Lee chapter 2 . 6/14/2002
I really like this story. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
Danni chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Dark, but good. Please keep going!
MissKate chapter 2 . 6/11/2002
Ah...we all know that they are going to meet up, now don't we? They better! Because he is Jarod and she is Parker and gosh dangit! They belong together! ) Lovely start!
MissKate chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Hahaha...I like the end. And the use of deity...For some reason, I have always liked that word. ) Anyway, it was a lovely, descriptive story. Although I DO wish that Jarod had come to rescue her. Hehe!
annaerb chapter 2 . 6/11/2002
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
anon chapter 2 . 6/11/2002
please continue.
DD chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
enjoyed reading the first part. please don't let us wait too long for the next part. thanks.
Audrey chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Ooooohhhh...please tell me this is going to continue...