Reviews for Save One
makaylaloveswaffles chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
I really really like this story, so dont give up on the sequel PLEASE!
5-STAR chapter 29 . 6/3/2013
Awesome story love protective daddy Tom in this story
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 29 . 3/27/2013
Oh gosh! I can't wait for the sequel!
JoyScott13 chapter 29 . 3/27/2013
YOU CAN'T LEAVE US ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT AND THEN NOT WRITE THE SEQUEL IMMEDIATELY :O Well, you can :P Can't wait for the sequel, will look for it constantly :)
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
AHHHHHHH I LOVE IT! i cant wait for the next upate
JoyScott13 chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
Well, I didn't think you were gonna kill Matt, but you had me worried for a second there!

I love this, so well written!

Cannot wait for the next chapter - but it's the final one! I'll miss you and this fic so much!
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 27 . 2/7/2013
OMG OMFG! I loved it! I can't wait for the next chapter
JoyScott13 chapter 27 . 2/6/2013
HOW COULD YOU SHOOT MATT. WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN WARNED BUT THAT'S NO EXCUSE. NO EXCUSE AT ALL. UPDATE SOON PLEASE :p

"unknowingly shattering Tom's life as well" Well, that was the point I considered myself well and truly dead. Thank you! So good, so tense! Poor Hal!

And now Matt... how is Hal going to get through this now! And Tom! And Matt!

Struggling to form coherent thoughts, but you're evil, i hate you, i love you, you're awesome - does that make sense? :)
Emily chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
Please write more this is so sad, but so good. :)
victoria chapter 26 . 1/8/2013
i am loving each and every bit of this amazing story...update soon...:)
TimeShard13 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Yay! Hal's awake! Update soon!
SupernaturalCheetahFast chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Ohhh I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter
JoyScott13 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
How can you write this! It is so good, but I'm crying reading it! I need the next chapter ASAP, even if it sounds terrifying!
EGBW13 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Beautiful!
jiapryor chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Holy shit. You are simply fantastic. I'm in awe of your writing. This chapter it's some of the best angst that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for that. Your usage of sensory detail is perfection.

I know you just updated, but I'm so excited for the next chapter. Take care! I wish you the best luck in college! :)