Reviews for Trigger
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is one of te BEST Ikari drabbles I've ever read! Paul was in character all the way, and it was so cute! I would recommend this to my fellow Ikarishipper friends (if I had any friends LOL)
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I liked this keep up the good work
Kitsune300 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I loved your oneshot! It was really sweet. Im glad i found this on the Ikarishipping thread. (Im IkariEevee from there)
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It works its a good story and they are kept in charter wkth this pairing dksent always happen
SilverSpecterSwirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was great! c:
xRissychanx chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I liked it, you managed to keep them in character and make it ikarishippy at the same time :3 Happy late Ikari Day
Kira and Seth chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was amazing! It was very in-character, too. We know how hard it is to keep Paul in character during Ikarishipping fics.

Seth: By the way, we're Lovely_Umbreon on Serebii forums.
MudkipLover33 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Cute story! I loved it! Happy Ikarishipping Day! :)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aw, very cute. :) I should write something for Ikari Day even though I'm a day late..hmm. -goes to do that- Nice work! :D
Dani4Short chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is super adorable. Maybe a sequel with them meeting in Hoenn? Maybe, just a wish xD
Haha, I love this!

xx
-Dani
Starfire1407 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I like this. Totally in character, has a canon-ish feel, and blah blah blah. Haha, no really, this was very nice. :) I can't express no more, that's all.

Favorites list just got a boost and Happy Ikari Day! (even though its a day late now) XD