Reviews for So Random
Oakwillow907 chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Okay and you loooovvve Raptin admit it :3
I know right warrior cats for the win :3 if you love them I have a LINK TO OUR WARRIOR CAT ROLEPLAY SITE XD

It's like that because it doesn't show up in a line that's why it's like that
Oakwillow907 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Okay last time I'm doing this I'm changing my pin tomarrow to BLOSSOMLIGHT907

Okay Leopardus since you love Raptin I'm going to Torture him maybe even kill him shred him hit him with a frying pan and more make him do the songs :3 I'm pure evil HAHAHA
Leopardus chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I just re-read this (got to get my mind off of horror stories o3o) and I don't mean to spam this story with my reviews but I had to reply to Oakwillow's comment with:

\\ H-hey! I don't like Raptin! I-I mean not in that way! I'm too awesome.. right. (Also, cats for the win. I actually got my name, Leopardus, from Leopardstar. Justsaying)

Anyway Luna, still awaiting an update. c:
Oakwillow907 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
8O oohhh Leopardous has a crush on Raptin but hey at least you didn't nearly get killed not I knew by scent I am a cat you know but ooohh I'm telling Raptin ( runs off also wants to get revenge so I torture the boys to :3
Oakwillow907 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Hi Luna could you do me a favor and pleeaaasee update its been weeks now :'(
Leopardus chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
This is just..what? I can't even.. xD
This chappie was great The thought of the males singing a LMFAO song is just too hilarious. I can't believe the gals took this prank well though. If I were them, I would have beaten the guys senseless with a skillet rather than make them sing ono. ExecptforRaptinwhoistoobeaut iful- I mean..uh.. Anyway! Great story, I do encourage you to continue
Ninja of Night chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Lol! XD
gardevoirXgallade chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
IM Dying dude its to funny
gardevoirXgallade chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oakwillow907 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Sorry I thought something else buri say I
Oakwillow907 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
A play for Fossil Fighters Champions count me in you know I would love to :D
Luna23111 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Okay people, I might not upload for sometime! Why? Cause well I'm trying something new! If u guys think I should start doing a let's play for fossil fighters champions, say I in the comments. And don't worry if I do this I will still upload my story.
Oakwillow907 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Hi Luna I have a idea that randomly popes up in my head let's have the FFC and the FF cast do something okami in the next chapter I got my name if you agree to this mine is Willowterasu I would love to be in in the chapter if you agree let's make it a fun one if you dare it! ( Sorry I'm addicted to that game I wanted to try it out with FF :3)
Oakwillow907 chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I know right that was a surprise song but really that gave me flashbacks of fifth grade a friend of mine sang it none stop ugh
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Me neither. To tell the truth some of these songs aren't my ideas.