Reviews for The Invisible Wife
Jasper''s comment about the family is there for Edward. It makes me so angry, there for Edward, What about Bella. She asked for help but everyone just blew her off.
It's so sad that it takes something tragic for the family of realized that Bella needed help.
Tequila, I have more. I'll give you more Tequila if you come out of the closet and finish your story.
I hope all is well and perhaps you can start posting again. It's really good and brings out so much emotions, especially the feeling of kicking Edward''s a**.
Cakes18 chapter 1 . 6/14
lol, he was getting one slap. Who the hell does he think he's speaking too?

xx
Cakes
Vampire-Chick91 chapter 12 . 6/13
I can't wait to see what happens next
PriestessOfFreya chapter 12 . 6/11
Wow, what a great story that u got here. Please continual. Or I hope u will finish it someday.
I don't know of what i feel about Bella and Edward, but Bella suffer the most. Bella can get help, but with out Edward help. So i think They should get a divorce. And i also think Bella should meet new people and get new friends because right now Edward and rest of the family are toxic for her, except the kids. I'd believe the reason Bella grew a backbone is because she thought about her kids. That maybe if she is gone, maybe her parents and Edward will treat the kids like she was treated, especially Sammi. Like maybe Edward will put pressure on his two boys to be perfect. That's why maybe Bella decide to wake up and to live to save her kids. And also, i think that Bella decide to get help for herself, it because maybe someone at the hospital talk to her and listen when she woke up from her coma. So anyway, I hope Bella get better though. As for Edward, that's good he's going to therapy, and realize all the wrong he did, but he did gave up on Bella and fail the chances that Bella gave him. So the first thing he should do to earn Bella trust is give her space and she wants to get separating or divorce from him. He should let her. And let her keep the kids because she's, after all, took care of them and been there for them.

Update soon. You're doing great.
teresa.bennett.98 chapter 12 . 6/1
This story recently fell into my lap. It has affected me on such a visceral level. I do pray you'll finish it.
Nikroush chapter 12 . 6/1
I went thru a box of tissue to get thru this story... hope you finish it someday.
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 12 . 5/21
Please update!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 2/10
I just found this story and did not realize it was incomplete. :( I see that you have not update for 3 years so I am not hopeful it will be finished. But, ai know you said it was HEA so I am hoping they eventually find their way back to each other.
Sarah chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
This is so good please update soon.
elizabeth bennette chapter 11 . 10/28/2016
Love to find out the ending of this story. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Please finish this!
honeyimhom chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
I love this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
Hoping that real life has slowed a little and you are able to finish the story. I can sympathize with some parts of the story, would be glad to see how Bella's ends
Anonymous chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
HEYY! Beautiful story written :)) Hope you're gonna update the story soon plss :'( this has been an emotional rollercoaster ride oh gawd some chaps rly made me tear up quite a bit. It's understandable that Bell's reacting this way though the sudden growth of a new backbone attitude is kinda abrupt. Hope to see their HEA soon! Thanks for this angsty piece :')