Reviews for The Invisible Wife
PLEASE UPDATEEEE. BEEN SO LONG. WHY DOES ALL THE GOOD ONES HAVE TO BE SUCH LONG WAITS? LIKE SOMEONE MIGHT DIE WITHIN YEAR BEFORE HE OR SHE EVER FINISHES READING THIS, AND THEN THEY WILL FOREVER FEEL INCOMPLETE AND RESTLESS..CAN YOU IMAGINE A POOR SOUL WANDERING AROUND FEELING INCOMPLETE BECAUSE YOU NEVER FINISHED THE STORY? YOU LEFT THEM HANGING! LITERALLY! UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
ndandakyu chapter 12 . 7/20
please can you continue it?
Oh my goodness please update this!
movieandbookgirl chapter 12 . 6/3
I can see why you have a delay in writing this fic. As good as it is, it's got to be tough to write. I'm hoping you haven't abandoned it though. I'd like to see what happens next. Great story )
elizabeth bennette chapter 12 . 5/28
Hope you will update soon.
Hey, I think I just re-read this story for about the ten time and it's still really good. I know it's been a while since you last wrote but please try and continue it! I have to know what Edward will do if Bella is refusing to see him... Again it's such a good story that needs to be continued :)
Hellooooo, Did you passed out in the closet? Please wake up and finish this story. Thank you
ClosetRomantic67 chapter 12 . 5/17
So glad to see you're trying to finish this story. Looking forward to your next update
Jasneev chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Read story for about 10 times love the plot. Plz update
Jasneev chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Please update. Want to know more about edward and bella
Jasneev chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Wow love Bella to give him taste of his own medicine. He always took Bella and her love for granted and didn't care about her feelings. Go girl! !

Plz update as soon as possible dying to read the new chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Plz post the next chapter!
Azlady2003 chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Oh poor bella and edward hopefully they get through this
completerandomness12 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
*slow clap* Yes! I knew Bella was going to leave Edward. She should. He took her for granted for YEARS! Knocking on Death's door gave her some perspective. She needs to divorce Edward and move on. The worst part is...if Bella never went to such a dark place where she wanted to kill herself... Edward would still be an asshole. I am so happy.
cullensrule chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
What a slap in the face for him. She has a backbone now. She will have to see the progress that he has made and is still willing to fix himself. Hopefully she shuts her parents out too.