Reviews for The Same Kind
Eric chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
It's pretty good so far. My only critique about this story is Kousuke's near-omiscience is a bit too much.
TheUnknownEpic chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
I am little confused by the Japanese, and the out-of-character-ness that a lot of the characters have, but thats fine. You are free to change it as you wish, after all it is your story. Still enjoying it. Keep up the good work.
InsaneHawk chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Exellent chapter, I was starting to worry you had stopped working on this story.
Joonwoo chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
MOAR
Aaron Leach chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Aaron Leach chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Aaron Leach chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
TrueFoxSpear chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
why was there a lilyXhisao pairing
TrueFoxSpear chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
i like how u get the views of different people at certain times
TrueFoxSpear chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
cute ending
Lobsterdude611 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I'm enjoying the journal-like feel to this story. I also must say that Lilly is a little more mischievous than usual. I'm assuming that this is set a little before Hisao arrives due to the fact that he doesn't exist yet and the fact that the students aren't panicking about the festival. I'm not gonna tell you how to write your story, but I feel you should bring Hisao in soon (but that's just me).
RPR chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
ara...drinking and driving...man you really are one brave ...nope dont wanna said it...hope that you gets to the hospital ni your car not in an ambulance...nuff said this really rings a bell about the scene in the game...great work
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Blaze117 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Really liking this fic, keep it up! :)
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 7/22/2012