Reviews for En Queue de Poisson
2c chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
'Kay 'cause Heero is Air, And Duo is water...

Wufei would have to be fire

Trowa is earth (animal speak)

Quatre is spirit (space heart)

What's Wufei's specialty?

Good theory.
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Yay! You do write Gundam Wing! XD

Heero as an... with wings, isn't that surprising in my opinion- after reading what there is of Gundam Fantasy (which I'm trying to get involved in), Duo (my hottieXD) with a tail kinda made me raise an eyebrow, tbh, but it moved right along, even though I had to read that segment twice. _

Wufei'd be a dragon, obviously, but it kinda makes me wonder what Quatre and Trowa would be. Trowa kinda makes me think of a centaur, but I really kinda don't want to see that. X) Quatre would be something cuddly, yet a little dangerous. _ A cat maybe? Very cuddly, but I've got a set of scars on my arms from trying to hold and soothe a scared one.
JeenaLight chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Four years. It took me four years to find this Fic again! And it was worth it!
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Has it be translated yet? Can I gat a link to it I know and alsome online translater.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Interesting plot. I wonder if any of the other pilots have similar abilities/mutations? Anyway sorry about the spelling errors in my last review.
TheManBehind-TheJokersMask chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ah, they make me giggle. I seem to have aquired an odd taste for the HeeroDuoWufei triangle, and it frustrates me... But yours are so good! Now, if only they'd get rid of the damned parental block... Keep up the good work! It almost makes me jealous...

Lots of love and compliments,

Savannah
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
XD Much the awesomeness!
Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
no one can deny you your creativity points, that's for sure O_O

i really really liked it! at first i was a little skeciptical, wondering how on earth you were going to fit that into the original GW plot with hurting anything but /wow/! kudos! XD
Dead For All Time chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Awesomeness! It's the old "a bird may love a fish" thing, isn't it? I hope so!
chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
it's a good story
Kitsunes Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Well... that is awsome! Never read anything like it before... please continue!
Rima chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Cool!
JB chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Well, if you do decide to translate her fic, i'll be there to read it. As this one stands, it is very well written with a wonderful sense of style and flow. I really enjoyed the twist you you added with duo's henshin and Heero's wings (they remind me of Van in Escaflowne, one of my personal favorites in the anime universe), they fit the characters so well, too; Stelth, darkness, tides, moods, and flight, the sky, protection, mystery, invincibility, respectively. In other words, I absolutely loved it and can't wait for either your own continuation or a translated version of your friend's sequal.
griffencub chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
great story I hope you do a string of them
EVIL chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Bonjour! "En Queue de Poission" est tres chouette!