Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Guest chapter 21 . 9/28/2016
Why does everyone who writes fan fiction think Blaise is a female name?
SSLESeveritus chapter 30 . 9/14/2016
After having read the entire story, I think I read this years ago! I certainly remember the Imperial Arch Griffin being Harry's Animagus form and Ginny battling him in his mindscape. Still enjoyed it very much. It's going on my Favorites list. I don't know if I've read the sequel so that's where I'm heading next.
SSLESeveritus chapter 22 . 9/13/2016
I love romance, so, I do wish you'd given us more of their date. More tender moments, more times to see them alone.
SSLESeveritus chapter 17 . 9/13/2016
Let me just say that FINALLY they get their kiss! It's about time!

Oh, and I LOVED that scene of Harry napping in the common room while Ginny and the others stood watch over him. Suck a lovely moment.
SSLESeveritus chapter 15 . 9/13/2016
wasn't much of an actual class when it's just Harry and Ginny fighting. seems a lot of the classes that we've seen have been more Harry showing off than anyone learning anything.
SSLESeveritus chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
First of all, let me say thank you for making the Barbara character pretty. I know it's a minor detail but that's my name, I do have wavy brown hair and I rarely ever see my name in a fic.

Second, I love the humor. I wish I could write humor like that. I can't. I've tried. Apparently, my thing is angst.

Third, I hope to see some Greek gods in Harry's head. I just love them.
SSLESeveritus chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Interesting start you have here. Harry's really gone through quite the transformation for only being 15. I hope this is one of those "Harry and Ginny get together sooner rather than later" kind of fics.
DaveC chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
What were the last two chapters about...?
Nihai chapter 12 . 6/13/2016
virginia? you doesn't seem like ginevra
slytherclaw7 chapter 30 . 6/2/2016
Excellent job! Absolutely loved it. The wait for Harry and Ginny to kiss was agonising... what a long wait. But I really admire your writing and ideas. One suggestion for me is to use a line divider when you change setting. Going on to the sequel now!
mckertis chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
Ah, the unmistakable stench of stupid people, the kind which transform their fanfic into a crappy message board.
Jimbocous chapter 30 . 5/11/2016
Good grins. Thanks for a great (re)read!
GinevraBAMF chapter 30 . 5/4/2016
Just finished it. Going on to the prequel immediately. I don't know why I'm writing this, I should be reading! I loved it, by the way.
JM S-Potter chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
what? what? woah? huh?
meekerprincess9778 chapter 21 . 4/25/2016
blaise zambini is a guy...any reason for the gender change?
2,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »