Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
meekerprincess9778 chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
like your story so far...Ginevra not Virginia
The Third Son chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
Good Job! Even though I know the stories already finished, I can't help but want to give you like a cookie or something! But as we know the internet doesn't provide instantaneous cookie transfer, I'll just have to be happy to give you a review.
Corwyn chapter 30 . 3/1/2016
A lovely story. Thanks for sharing it.
Roobutt chapter 18 . 3/1/2016
Ginny's full name is Ginevra Molly Weasley, not Viginia S Weasley. Otherwise this story is amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
Let me get this straight he's got histories greatest warriors in his head awesome!
dreamt it chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Awsome ...
Had me laughing my head off
luisponce1002 chapter 26 . 12/2/2015
san potter forever chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
so much detail love it
llicayan98 chapter 17 . 10/28/2015
YES THE KISS! I could have waited a few more chapters... like 20 before finally getting annoyed but I'm glad it happened. That was the whole point of me reading this fanfic: the flirty unofficial romance. Now it's official and I see the story's end within my grasp... sadly. I'll be reading the other stories they produced and I highly recommend this -
Epeefencer chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
Ah yes. The Twins interrupted Ginny with Harry once to often. Serves them right. Messing with Ginny's love-life like that. They're lucky that's all she did to them.
THE-DUDE remixed chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Hey dude read your store and liked it...on a surface level. I mean don't get me wrong it's pretty cool to see all this kick ass stuff but it reads like a fever dream. Anybody can write a story where the heroes are kicking ass left and right but there is not really much depth. The actual order of the Phoenix had many plots such as the totalitarian regime of umbridge, Dumbledore's distance with Harry, Harry's fear of being used by voldy, ron's prefectness, sirius' bitterness of not helping (as well as more insight into his background), percy's estrangement, harry's revelations about his parents and snape, the list goes on. Dude no offense but you put a simple solution to a complex problem (though you did predict harry and ginny who I think are perfect for each other and who I wanted together for years). Your story reminds me of the tale of Alexander the Great one of the greatest leaders in history. Apparently there was this knot that nobody could untie and became famous. Alex heard of it and went to try his hand. He looked at it, then drew his sword and sliced it in half. While it's a cool story and he did technically remove the knot he completely missed the point. Your story Iis kind of like that. I noticed most of the people who reviewed simply gushed over ot without giving any useful feedback. I know I'm gonna get a bunch of hate for posting a different opinion but I just wanted to be honest and also say that apart from that you are a good writer when it comes to grammar and story structure.
Comet Moon chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Miss Millie chapter 23 . 8/21/2015
Hello,
I would have thought Malfoy would have died because of all the cuts he got from the razor wire Harry wrapped him in. Oh well you can't have everything.
Got to go read more. I think I have only read your story twice. I had it downloaded on our computer and it crashed. I am hopping my friends son can find them for me. Good with all you writing you do a great job at storytelling, keep it up.
MJ
TonksLupin06 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I really want to read this story. It has a summary that catches your attention. I've tried several times. However, the grammar and structure of the story makes it so I can't enjoy it. In chapter 2 the letters run together. No spaces in between words. If you reread it and clean it up a bit I think it would be better.
Blazeb79 chapter 30 . 7/21/2015
Great story. Really well done.
2,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »