Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Stupidly overpowered, you suck.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Harry gives Malfoy free information about his predictive abilities. Stupid.
KingRider6911 chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
This is a really good story. I couldn't get enough
PowerfulWords chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Here's a question: if malfoy had a much heavier sword, dosent that mean malfoy is in fact better?
Ellie chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
Alexander the Great was not Persian! He was Greek, born in the Greek city of Pella, Macedonia. His father was king Philippos and his mother queen Olympias. His teacher was Aristotle, the famous Greek philosopher! Read some history!
Even the names indicate his Greek heritage: Philippos (Φίλιππος-φιλώαγαπώ(love(verb)) ίππος(horse) means the one who loves horses. The name Olympias (Ολυμπιάς) has the same origin as mount Olympus and the Olympic Games. The name Alexander (Αλέξανδρος) is formed by αλεξ- άνδρας (man) and means the one who fights men. Alexander the Great is one of Greece's most famous heroes, as he is the one who completed his father's efforts in uniting all Greek city-states in one huge army and conquering Persia up unti Afghanistan. He formed a huge empire which, even after his death, continued to pass the Greek education and language to all the nations it included. The ancient Greek language developed to its Hellenistic phase due to foreign influences of the different nation in Alexander's empire.
It is a pity and an insult that you don't know these things.
Ellie chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Your writing is exceptional! Thank you for your effort :)
HoboGod chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
lol, I think you were using the wrong french words, Qui means who, Oui means yes.
Cap-Mack17 chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
KENZIE SPIES A LOKI REFERENCEEEEEEEEE! All hail tom hiddleston cast as Loki
Sydney chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
This book was really amazing. I enjoyed every moment of it, from the letters to the... Rather interesting part at the end. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
Its like the list of reviewers goes up by 25% per chapter
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2014
This isso god damn popular
Guest chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Ch. 20. I was laughing so hard from the weather in mexico and had instantly thought 'Wait a minute... arent robes the only things they had on? And arent there too few deatheaters to servive the crucios?' My family thought I was choking
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
No letter for poor hagridin ch. 2
sherryola chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
Whoa. I started this story some time ago and gave up on it pretty early on due to the voices talking to Harry. but I was looking for somethign new in the HP fics world and still had this bookmarked. I must be in a much better place for such things because I liked this much better and raced through the whole thing. Favorite part? Sirius and Vernon! well, sirius is my favorite character after Harry and it's so nice to read a fifth year story that doesn't end with sirius dying. i'll be checking your profile for sequels.
Loony Luna is The Name chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
amazing
inspiring
incredible
are all words to describe this
2,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »