Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
tanner.fry.311 chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
best story in the world who ever wrote this u should be a writer I would by all your books
Sergeant Swifty chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
I love the by play with the voices in Harry's head! I especially love Remus and Romulus.
cool chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This fic predated the actual Order of Phoenix release.

Nice.
nitpick chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
so... i know this fic is 11 years old, but the french word for "yes" is oui. not qui. qui is "which" or "that" or "who" or "whom" in french. love the story, but that kind of knocked me out of the story scene.
Barry trotter chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Good job rusky ur better tha JKR
RedFox3047 chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
BLAISE IS A boy!
dragonsister13 chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
go harry! he took out sixteen people! i thought that fred and george's punshiment was quite suiting
dragonsister13 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
um are you sure that's harry. i belive hermione but harry without glasses?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Mommy3 chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
I've read and reread this story many times and just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the thought and time that you must have put into writing this. Thank you. :)
Potterformers chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Xodon is fucking barmy
Guest chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
two cliffies in a row...you are cruel ;)
LunarCatNinja chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
This is epic, and I'm going to start on the sequel ASAP!
WhatTheFuck chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Ginny's now as strong as Harry? Inducted into the Order of the Phoenix? Man I hate this, when Harry becomes badass, there should always be someone equal to him and ground him down... What the hell? Seriously? This story was epic, but he just entered someone he hadn't even known much since before that summer, he said it himself! Then they exchanged letters over the summer. Soon later, he shared part of his power with her?

Sometimes, Smart! Harry ends up becoming Dumb! Jock! Harry, this is one of those times. Incredibly strong, ignores wisdom of ancient wizards and witches to not do it, and then tada! Only Harry can create such a thing. Saving people thing, to the extreme.
Gryffindork7 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
I was literally on the floor laughing when Fred and George turned into tweedie birds. "I thought I saw a puddy cat!" "I did! I did saw a puddy cat!"
BUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAH!