Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Gryffindork7 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
ZOMG. this is awesome. Can't. Stop. Reading.
So Heracles,Osiris, Iris an Loki. I know Heracles, Iris and Loki, not Osiris though. And Harry doing the fighting class thingy. Wicked! Did not expect that! Good job!
Gryffindork7 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Hmm. Those people In his head... I know that Heracles (sp?) was som of Zeus. And Iris I think was the Greek goddess of rainbows. (or something like that, I forgot)
interesting story! Can stop reading!
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 30 . 12/4/2012
:3 I love it
*runs off to sequel*
nayin chapter 30 . 11/28/2012
oh i love your story... sequel pls pls pls
vampireprincess141 chapter 30 . 11/14/2012
Plsss nextttt i love your story
pottermania bis chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Harry as a teacher will be interesting; I'm looking forward reading it
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
TDL chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
:3 ah, I love stories like this...BA Harry's are always the best XD
WolfDarkfur chapter 30 . 9/4/2012
Really good, really enjoyed it.
SLFranchise14 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
The format was interesting. It could've been a disaster but you pulled it off. Great job.
hemerocallis chapter 29 . 7/1/2012
I'm enjoying your story.
jaqjaq123 chapter 24 . 6/21/2012
ranma 1/2 reference much, lol

i dont know of any other stories with a red head with attitude AND a quiet (sometimes) blue hair, and an bake male (ryoga much :P)

if you would tell me if im right, let me know and i can finish my laugh, haha

overall im really enjoying this story :D
Runecutter chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
An interesting way to show "the Order of the Phoenix"...

I'm not sure if i'd have chosen the exact same combination of people, for example i'm missing the four founders which would have been excellent agents of the Order of the Phoenix as you describe it, but the general idea is a brilliant way to handle the monicker without falling back to Dumbledores ridiculous little spying and jailwarden hobbyist club... And i'm always favorable for any idea that takes Fawkes away from Dumbles... that man is either criminally insane or a Dark Lord in disguise... why would a Phoenix take up with him?

I'm a bit in wonder that the relation with Ginny has worked out so good, at the beginning i was quite upset as (once again) there is no real reason for them to hook up, no visible or tangible connection, just "let's get together".. but then it went on and DID work out. Nice to see.

Okay, i still hold her for a bit daft that she after all this time still hasn't grasped that the voices she hears in her head aren't something normal... but then wizards are very experienced at surpressing their sense of surprise, aren't they?
qwertyd chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
FINALLY!
qwertyd chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Lol they owled Wood. I'm sure he'd be offended if they didn't. Death to the Slytherins! At least on the Quidditch pitch anyway :)
2,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »