Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Genesis chapter 10 . 7/22/2002
write more soon I am completely at your mercy here. do continue.
Xodox chapter 10 . 7/22/2002
I LOVE THIS STORY!

It is really good! Keep churning it out plz! It is just really doody and tops and cool and bitchin and ace and 'mazin!

I have this idea for my fanfic but I need to know if it should be R/Hr H/New character H/Hr R/NC? Help would be appreciated!

Luv,Xodox
Ryshora chapter 10 . 7/21/2002
An explosive Animagus form? Why does a blast-ended skrewt the size of the Eiffel Tower spring to mind? 0_o

Eep. Thank God you hinted at leonine traits and wings, or I would be worrying!

Here's a question about O. ; are you going to be basing them on British G.C. , like they're going to be in the real fifth book, or are they going to be original? I.e, are there going to be core subjects, a certain amount of O. to get, revision periods, yadda yadda, or is it all-new?

Ron's going to be REALLY p*ssed, once he realises his baby sister is stronger than him... (Ron bashing? Please?)

One last question; once you've finished this story, are you going to do the next two years? *Puppy eyes*. You'd bettter, or you're in BIG trouble...

Keep writing! Ganbatte yo!
CaitlynIm too lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 7/21/2002
I love this story its the greatest and its super dee duper cool! Its the bomb!

Write more soon!

nite nite

Caitlyn
dENNiS chapter 10 . 7/21/2002
another great chapter! but i'm a little worried still about ron flaring up or something...if not about jealousy, then about ginny. that could be pretty fun to read to see what happens when that finally comes. where do you get all of these ideas, the inspiration?...i've been thinking about writing my own story for so many months now, but i can never figure out what i want.

george and fred bashing? put it in. i think it's absolutely hilarious...the whole canary charm and the "stick my sword in malfoy" incident made me laugh.

keep them coming! i want to know what happens...and i can't wait until he beats voldemort
Bill chapter 10 . 7/21/2002
Sun Tzu was an ancient author, who wrote 'The Art of War', considered one of the most insightful books about strategic thinking of its time. I don't know about Miko, though.

I love this story, it's one of the few stories that I daily check for to see if a new chapter has come out. I do wonder, however, how you are going to be able to keep the dramatic tension up, if Harry is so much more powerful than Voldemort. In fact, why does he not immediately hunt down and take out Voldie, before any more innocent people are killed? I know, it would not be much of a story, if that happened.

In any case, thare is more than one way to create dramatic tension. Instead of the usual 'Is Harry going to survive his Big Fight?', we could have 'Will Harry be able to handle the huge responsibility of his powers, without becoming alienated from the Wizarding World? Will he remain friends with a jealous Ron?' not to mention Harry's and Ginny's well-populated wedding night!

You have been posting a new chapter every two or three days, for a while now. Will you be able to maintain that pace? I hope so, but I do not imagine that leaves a lot of time for other things.

Keep up the great work!

Bill
patron st. of magik chapter 10 . 7/20/2002
I love this story!

Love the whole concept of the OotP. Questions: I think I got all the "voices" identified, except Miko and Sun - I'm assuming they're extracted from Asian myth & legend? With which I'm not too familiar. Any plans to briefly enlighten us all as to the full identities of all Harry's 'ghosts'?

Also: Harry asked the Order if they had ever run out of power, and they said 'no.' But what about Alex (I'm assuming Alexander the Great) and Joan (Jeanne d'Arc)? Didn't they both die incredibly young? How did that happen, if they had the power of the Order behind them?

Action, humor, intrigue... until Book Five comes out, this is as close as it gets. Thank you!

Other random question: In the UK, it was "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone," but the book and movie were titled "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" in the US. Which was it in SA? Just curious.
This Person Is Gone Now chapter 10 . 7/20/2002
::holds a burnt match in one hand::

Very nice. I went and burned down a house (not literally)

::men in white coats walk in with a straight jacket::

Who're you?

::sounds of struggle::

Uh, um. I will be reviewing from a fully padded room in the mental hospital. Anywho, Byez!

::Dragged off into a van::
CatalinaWineMixer chapter 10 . 7/20/2002
Bring on the Gred and Forge bashing! Thank you for giving ginny such a big role, she deserves one. I think that a big showdown should happpen between Harry and Ron over the fact the Harry and Ginny are sort of a couple. Ginny must have a pretty awful temper...what Weasley doesn't? The Weasley temper rules!
Bucky5 chapter 10 . 7/20/2002
Great chapter, i liked the fact that now Cho is after him, but YAY she aint gonna get him!

Loved Snuffles! Let Ginny turn Lavander and Parvati into peacocks.

Cant wait till Xmas
Sparks chapter 10 . 7/20/2002
I love this story, just to let you know! And you update really quickly! Please write more, I can't wait to see Sirius's reaction to Harry's class!
amanda chapter 10 . 7/20/2002
oh. i see. all right...i was just confused...hmm...i love this whole story! i can't wait to read more! it's the best story i've read yet and i've read a lot! :D it's awesome!
The Red Dragons Order chapter 10 . 7/20/2002
Wonderful job as always ol' bean! I loved it! What? Exams! You go to school in the summer vacation? TERROR! CHILD-ABUSE! CALL THE POLICE, FBI, DEATH EATERS...that didn't fit in there, did it? Anyways, keep up the wonderful work, and update soon. Cya!
Alix chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
this story kicks ass! harry makes me grin manically everytime I read another chapter :p I can't wait till ginny and him actually hook up...it's gonna be explosive I think muahahaha
Beldin325 chapter 10 . 7/20/2002
Cool. That's all I can say about this story. It is that damn good. I can't wait to find out what Harry does next.
2,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 .. Last Next »