Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Ryyne chapter 5 . 6/26/2002
GODDAMNIT, DON'T STOP THERE! ::cough:: excuse me. this is an AWFUL cliffhanger...just the way i like it. ;; but please, for the love of god, make the next chapter fast. the suspense is absolutely bloody horrible! ::cough:: excuse me, again. i tend to get a bit...mad...in circumstances like this.

this is a very original story. i've never seen anything like it, and your interpretation of the "Order of the Phoenix" is very riveting. suspense, a bit of action, a pinch of romance, some good ol' harry torturing, and, of course, a bit of insanity to spice it up...and give it that little tang. the impeccable recipe. never fails.

this is addicting. beware, those unexperienced in fanfic-addiction. this story'll grab you, hook, line, and sinker. unfortunately, i'm a hungry fish. ;;

::sigh:: i'm checking every day for the update. ::drums fingers on laptop:: i'm waiting...

-kat (HURRY!-but don't worry, no pressure.)
newx94022 chapter 5 . 6/25/2002
i LOVE this! ya know, i read the summary and all, and i loved the plot idea, so i was hoping it wasn't one of those badly written stories, with an excellent plot idea, but lousy writing. but it's NOT! why do u have to put in so many cliffhangers though? it makes me kinda high strung. though i suppose it wouldn't be as exciting if they weren't cliffhangers. did you know this is the first story i've reviewed to in about 6 months? that's how good this is!
Bucky5 chapter 5 . 6/25/2002
Hi love the story, so much so that it has made it into my fav. list.

Cant wait to see the class, and i hope that harry gets to kick malfoys posterior!

PS have him make a move all ready

PPS he is still 15 wright? i'd be wierd to have him be a grown up
kaidi chapter 4 . 6/24/2002
A delightful story.

The letters were a nice touch, especially the ones written about Harry by the others.

The scene were Harry reintroduced himself to Hermione was something else entirely.

Although i must say i'm equally curious about the PFT and what Harry will do and how the instructor (who ever that is, well i may have an idea, but..) will react.

All in all a wonderful and well-written story...

hope that the waiting for the next part won't be long.
Carrie chapter 4 . 6/19/2002
I love the story, its a unique twist.

Update soon.
Sherry chapter 4 . 6/18/2002
I like this story very much! I like the detail and I did enjoy the correspondecne chapter. I have a few questions, but can't wait to see how your story unfolds. PLease e-mail me whem a new chapter is up!
Sherry chapter 4 . 6/18/2002
Bucky chapter 4 . 6/16/2002
Hello, the first thing i must say is that I am so sorry i did not find this story sooner.

God that is how I always pictured Harry would turn out.

The story is funny, and the insight to the caracters minds is great! The voices rock!

Please update soon this a bloody brilliant piece!

PS go H/G!
Geor-sama chapter 4 . 6/16/2002
I've strayed from my regualr well beaten trail.

(Tenchi Muyo.)

I don't normally like doing that, but I have.

But I must say since the month of blindly wandering through here, this is the first time I've been complied to leave a review.

I like your story and I want to know when is the next chapter going to make an apperence.

I espically like the voices and Harry's new attitude. I must say it's nice to see this so well done, I know there has to be a lot of pitfalls in this type of story.( to much, or too little, etc.)

Now then after all that I don't mean to offend but I noticed one thing, it's nothing major just something I notice. You tend to misspell Reconizem not that I'm complaing, just thought you might like to know, I know I do when I write something.

Ok this longer than I meant it to be, so once agian I enjoyed the fic and am waiting for the next chapter, so please post it soon.
Princess Moony chapter 4 . 6/14/2002
hey luv da storie..hope u continue...i wuld reallie lyk tu c wat happenz..well bye 4 now..
Arathi chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
I love your story but i slightly confuse whos in Harry's head. the founding four or ancient heros and Gods. But excellent story and love the humor.
WN chapter 4 . 6/14/2002
Keep up the good work!
Ran Hoshino chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
:blink,blink: What the heck _; Okay, first things first, great fic, I hope to see more soon. Second, you have at least two gods stuck in Harry's head are there others?
GoldenRose chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
I love your story! But the suspense is killing me! Post the next chapter ASAP!
ShadowWitch chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
I have 2 guesses: 1. Harry's gonna teach the class, or 2: Harry beats the crap out of the instructor...or I may be wrong. Anyways, your current chapter sizes satisfy me, the Crabbe/Goyle pounding made me laugh, the 'flirting' between Harry and Ginny made me smile, and post asap!
2,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 181 188 189 190 191 192 193 .. Last Next »