Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Luna Rose and Phoenix Child chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
Oh my! So who is going to teach the new class? Please post more ASAP!
Tinabedina chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
Great fic! Can't wait for the next part!
Lady Dragonryder chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
That was a good story... I realy want the next part!
Jill chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
Great story, I'm always in for some Harry hero-worshipping. I have a question though, in my opinion Harry developed his body and skills a bit to fast and the fact that he seems older in both Ginnys and Rons eyes gave me the idea that he spent some time, years actually somewhere else and was only brought now to his own time again. Am I right ? I also want to know, it's Harry who’s going to teach this new class isn't it ? Please write more soon, I'm dying to find out.
sons chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
hey

whos teaching the new "hands-on"course?

i luved the chaper!

i can't wait til the next one!

the wisdom teeth actually hurt more today, because im not numb aneymore...but the pain will hopefully be gone soon!

liafial chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
hey...interesting idea for the Order of the Phoenix. Haven't seen it before...really curious about the development of that particular idea. From the first chapter, i assume he disappeared somewhere after reading a strange letter. Now, the question is where did he go and how did those voices get into his head, especially when they are dead? I suspect that the teacher for Practical Fighting Techniques is Harry himself or at least someone he knows. Hopefully you can write more and soon. My vacation from school is almost over. 1 week left...sigh...Hurry up! Good job!
Lady FoxFire chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
Finally a story without the Founders involved. But Egpytian Gods?
Animagiman chapter 4 . 6/13/2002
hurray another chapter! i really liked this one. it had a little bit of everything action, a little romance and even draco bashing, what could be better? any way i cant wait for the next chapter so update soon, please!
ShadowWitch chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
Ooooh! I like this Harry. MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! And who are the voices in his head?
anon chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
I usually don't read H/G stories, but this is one of the rare few that seems to be good enough for me to make an exception.
lunatyme chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
No! how could they! the voices, they're cheating on me!

seriously (or not) that was funny with the voices but i thought he only talked to them when he was alone? hee hee

This is really good, i can't wait until tomorrow for the 4th chapter
sons chapter 3 . 6/12/2002

this is a great story!

im reading this with ice packs on my cheeks..wisdom teeth just got out...and i read your story...k, that was a pointless anecdote..

newayz i can't wait til the next chapter comes out!

sons chapter 3 . 6/12/2002

this is a great story!

newayz i can't wait til the next chapter comes out!

Lady FoxFire chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
So the creators of Hogwarts now live in Harry's head. What about Merlin? **knock on Potter's head**

Hello is Merlin living in there too?
unclee chapter 3 . 6/12/2002