Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Luna Rose and Phoenix Child chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
Hot damn! Can I have Harry please?

::just realizes what she said is is blush a bright crimson::

Oops! Sorry about the language...

So Harry likes Ginny while Ron and Mione finally realized that they like each other. Now all we need is for Harry and Ginny to kiss and get together.

I wanna see how Malfoy reacts to the changed Harry! That should prove interesting. :)

What of Dumbledore, Sirius, Remus and Snape? How are they going to react to the changed Harry?

Please post more ASAP!
Alex chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
I must say your skills as a writer are impressing... your story is great. How often do you update?
Angela chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
Very Cool! Keep up the good work.
Exes and Ohs. 2 chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
I love this! It's the only good fic I can stand to read when is actually running. Hurry with the next part )
Jet Phoenix chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
ahhh! I love it someone finally made Harry HOT! I like the voices in the head touch too. Its diffrent, so don't stop now

Sincerely,

Jet Phoenix
Animagiman chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
Great story. i cant see what other things have happened to harry since he started hearing voices. any way i cant wait to read the next chapters so please update soon
WN chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
a very funny chapter, esp. where Hermione introduced herself to Harry. Hope next chapter will come soon.
Kalie chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
Wow, its a pretty good cliffhanger, now i'm really curious to know what Happened to Harry. Did the voices could be the four fonders ? I can't wait for other chapters so update VERY QUICKLY!
Cr1Ms0nD3v1L chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
kool...more more more ahhaaheheh good fan fic ill keep an eye out for updates :P
Alex O'Neill chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more. Can't wait for more.
ItIsJustMe chapter 2 . 6/10/2002
That was great! I'm really into this story, but I thought in the first chapter it said: And then Harry Potter, the famous Boy Who Lived, was no longer to be found in Privet Drive.

Then why was he talking about the Dursley's? ::scratches head in confusion:: ::shrugs:: Update soon please!
Sesshiria chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
FANTASTIMOUS! I love it so far... and i have read both chapters, it's just easier to review on this one cuz my computer is stupid. WRITE MORE SOON!
Lady FoxFire chapter 2 . 6/10/2002
You're a very mean person. You give us this great cliffhanger and some letters over the summer month and then nothing.

Where is Harry? Is Harry writing these letters or is someone else doing it? Will Harry show up in London?
Hamboy chapter 2 . 6/10/2002
this story is great! keep writing! could you send me an email when you update?
Luna Rose and Phoenix Child chapter 2 . 6/10/2002