Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
mashimaromadness chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
So this was written so long ago and I'm just rereading it now for kicks and I just wanted to say that seeing as this came out before the fifth book... Way to predict Snape pushing SOMEONE off the Astronomy tower to gain Voldemort's trust. That's just... right on. Nice :)
Sheaman chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
If you could spend some time to straighten out the formatting of this chapter, that would be great. The letters all overlap each other at both ends, it's quite irritating to deal with.

The letters in the previous chapter did the same thing, but as there weren't as many, it wasn't so frustrating.
AlwaysHasAPlan chapter 30 . 2/21/2011
OMG!
potterhead chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
an all powerful harry with a backbone to boot. i'm sold.
potterhead chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
i am intrigued with the story so far... i'm interested in finding out how harry has changed so much in just a summer.
FavoriteFanfiction chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Your formatting is absolute shit.

"Many thanks,

HarryDear Hermione,"

How the fuck can you end one letter and start another on the same god damn line?

From the previous chapter:

"Chief Executive Wizards,

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes Grinning broadly Harry open..."

Another instance of shit.

"Happy Birthday, partner!

Yes, that's right - partner. After your generous donation of funds to the worthy cause of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, the pair of us have decided that you deserve to have an equal share in our future company. Here the handwriting and ink changed as the twins obviously swapped around."

Another instance, put letters in italics or bolds to denote the letter and your writing.
IwishIknew chapter 30 . 12/8/2010
you are mean i tell you
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
good story. Are you going to continue it?
Cer015 chapter 30 . 11/24/2010
hey there x] awesome story yo, cant wait for sixth year! srry for short review, its 3 AM (yes the story was that good to me) and i am tired. keep up the good writing!
gilraenciryatar chapter 30 . 11/22/2010
Just picture a bunch of people with banners and drums at your door chanting SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

In the words of R.B. Weasley... That was bloody wicked mate! Love the story, loved the characterizations... The best fic I've read so far.
Karou WindStalker chapter 30 . 11/21/2010
Amazing Story!
Anon chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
GINEVRA.
Constructive Criticism chapter 23 . 10/17/2010
A hint for any future stories, or an edit of this one... your perspective switches can be somewhat confusing. You may want to try an extra line break, a cluster of asterisks (******), or something similar to break the story up a bit. I find myself rereading to try to figure out exactly what happened sometimes, which breaks the flow of the story. Overall though, I like the story! Even the implausibilities, such as Ginny's human patronous.
Just FYI chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
Her name's Ginevra, not Virginia. Great story, but that's a pet peeve.
Rori Potter chapter 30 . 10/14/2010
That was amazing. I'll check out the sequel!
2,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »