Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Epeefencer chapter 27 . 10/12/2010
While I have found the story interesting, I'd really like to see you get Ginny's name correct. It's Ginevra not Virginia.
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Love the changes in Harry here, and for all the better too.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love Harry's birthday so far, it's quite good and so is this story!
SSLESeveritus chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
I hope all this talk about killing Harry in your review replies is just that. Talk because I seriously despise stories in which Harry or Ginny dies.
SSLESeveritus chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
I so hope that Cho isn't planning on making a play for Harry. Oh wait, I can't stand her so maybe she should and Ginny can let loose on her. Yeah, I like that idea.
SSLESeveritus chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
very interesting. you just had to use my favorite color as part of the Death Eater's aura didn't you? (midnight blue) Just kidding.

I was kind of surprised that Ginny wasn't surprised at hearing voices in her head but I guess you answered that at the bottom of the page.
SSLESeveritus chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
this is very different and interesting. the only criticism I have is that you need to somehow separate the scenes ie, when you shift from Potions class to DADA. Running it together is a bit confusing.
Tishica chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
wowww one of my most favorite h/g stories! thanks for writing it!
Wondering Hail chapter 30 . 6/29/2010
awesome story! can't wait to start the sequal now :D
Wondering Hail chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
love the ending speach Harry made it was sickkkk!
Poltagon chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
I recognize the Egyptian and Norse gods, but the others i don't know. A great story though.
Scabbers1957 chapter 30 . 4/6/2010
This was a bloody awesome story, this is one of,if not the best, I've read yet...very well done !

I'll add this to my story favs.

prof.tonks chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
like the story so far was wondering were the pheonix took harry at the end of chapter one ...Welcome, to the Order of the Phoenix. And then Harry Potter, the famous Boy Who Lived, was no longer to be found in Privet Drive.

there is no mention of it at the start if the next chapter could do with follow ups between the chapters
Lily chapter 30 . 3/26/2010
I liked this story very much, even if I didn't understand everything (I'm a hungarian girl, and I've been learning English just for two years - er, it's not exactly true - I learnt English before, I just didn't take it seriusly). My favourites are Harry and Ginny, and I read everything about them, but your story is outstanging. I like your characters (especially Ginny). And this "mindreadin" thing is fantastic, hat's off!

So, I really loved the story, and I am reading the sequel presenly.
andrew chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
romulus and remus! haha i love it! though one thing about that romulus murdered remus with a shovel. awkward...
2,904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »