Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Vanui chapter 17 . 7/9/2009
Oh My GOD. What the hell were they doing half naked in their dorm?
allancapel68yahoo.com chapter 22 . 7/3/2009
Ok I was just wondering why ron whould go look for a unicorn I never got what unicorn are all about and I would just like a little explaination thank you.
allancapel68yahoo.com chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Okk I have a question how long do I have to fucking wait to see you put harry and ginny together because it is getting anoying having to wait.
jeweledinferno chapter 27 . 6/12/2009
Romulus alone was the founder of Rome - hence the name "Rome" as opposed to "Remulus" or whatever you could get from the other twin's name. It happened after Romulus killed Remus, so I don't think they'd be on very good speaking terms.
jeweledinferno chapter 21 . 6/11/2009
"All throughout the Hospital Wing, covering every bed, every chair, table and stacked in untidy piles across the floor were hundreds upon hundreds of Hogwarts toilet seats."

*ROTFL* That is the BEST joke I have read! I thought for a few minutes that you had forgotten to tell us what exactly Fred and George had done to the Hospital Wing, but this...toilet seats...ah...
bunny banii chapter 17 . 6/9/2009
ROFL!
bunny banii chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Odd thought of Harry being taller than Ron. *teehee*
Global Conquest-er chapter 30 . 2/2/2009
O My Goodness!

This, I think, is one of the best fics I've read in recent times. Definately up there among those at the top of the list.

Cant wait to read the sequel!

Thanks!
gms chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
bloody hell the duel and the end speech were amazing
gms chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
bloody hell man, i am not 3 chapters into the fic and i am reviewing. (no insult to writers) but i usually review the whole story once at the end. but in this case this chapter was really cool, specially with ginny and hermione with harry.

i hope the story keeps going al the way in this manner
puregarnet chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Love it! Please update soon!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 7 . 1/7/2009

TxA-GunFighter chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
Good chapter. I know this story was written years ago, but I really like it so far. Hate weak please kick me again Harry.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 1/7/2009