Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23/2019
Writing all these responses takes away from your writing chapters! Which could therefore be longer!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/18/2019
MacNair should have died as soon as the Sword of Gryffindor slashed his chest! It has basilisk venom on its blade!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/18/2019
CHILDREN.? CHILDREN.?

WHY don’t you call them STUDENTS?
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2019
Why the HELL did you call Ginny “Virginia”?

If you did NOT know her proper name you should have stuck with Ginny!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2019
When you become head boy you are no longer prefect!
Ollivander chapter 6 . 2/20/2019
Woooh...now thats what a super harry is...Awesome
Guest chapter 28 . 2/8/2019
I hope your reproductive organs are lost in a horrific and painful manner. God knows you should not pass on your rampant stupidity to another generation.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/8/2019
Just stop writing you sack of shit.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/8/2019
You are a shit writer.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/8/2019
Fucking idiot for using your stor as a forum.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2019
Hey jackass author. It’s fucking lame for half of your chapters to be answers to reviews. Go to a fucking forum if you want to discuss! Dumbass
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2019
I’m having trouble getting through this. Why? Because the main character IS A FUCKING MORON! Which drags down the whole story. Some might like retarded imbeciles (just look at the naruto fan base) but I do not get enjoyment from supposedly smart people continue to make willfully stupid decisions against all rationality and common sense. I hope harry wises up.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2019
this is a really good story! only thing Ginny’s real name is Ginevra not virginia!
Alex chapter 5 . 12/16/2018
Ok, I'm probably really late in this but I gotta say, you adding the Egyptian gods in this gives it a kick! I got a bit annoyed when I first realized this but I really like it now! Amazing! You're really have a knack for this!
Sheelahdog chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Soo good. Can't wait do read the sequel.
2,897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »