Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Guest chapter 12 . 2/7/2019
I’m having trouble getting through this. Why? Because the main character IS A FUCKING MORON! Which drags down the whole story. Some might like retarded imbeciles (just look at the naruto fan base) but I do not get enjoyment from supposedly smart people continue to make willfully stupid decisions against all rationality and common sense. I hope harry wises up.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2019
this is a really good story! only thing Ginny’s real name is Ginevra not virginia!
Alex chapter 5 . 12/16/2018
Ok, I'm probably really late in this but I gotta say, you adding the Egyptian gods in this gives it a kick! I got a bit annoyed when I first realized this but I really like it now! Amazing! You're really have a knack for this!
Sheelahdog chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Soo good. Can't wait do read the sequel.
Sheelahdog chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
I liked the letters.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2018
Great!
yankeetiger chapter 2 . 11/17/2018
please never do another chapter entirely in letters ever again. it's been painful to read
Guest chapter 29 . 10/26/2018
I saw the telepathy thing coming somehow
Guest chapter 27 . 8/18/2018
This just proves to me that hermione is a selfish bitch! She hardly EVER stays home with her parents!

Just wish JK had just killed them off since hermione never spent a lot of time with them!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/18/2018
GINERVA! NOT Virginia!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/17/2018
WTF? OWL and NEWY exams are administered br the MoM!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2018
Thank the Lord that wasn't the last chapter. I panicked and thought there were only 20!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/17/2018
Love. This. So. Much
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2018
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2018
You write so wonderfully. I've not laughed so hard in ages! I'm currently sat in the living room with my family who look at me like I've gone completely barmy every time I laugh!
2,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »