Reviews for The Order of the Phoenix
Guest chapter 21 . 8/16/2018
WTF? Blaise is a Guy! And I’m pretty sure he isn’t gay!

I’m really confused on who is supposedly talking when you use italics!

With the amount os space you have used responding to reviews you could have written about 5 more chapters!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2018
Children? Call them STUDENTS! Children are the not in sv
Chocolate bunch! You have preteens and teens you are writing about so. All them what they are: STUDENTS!

You didn’t HAVE to give hermione the book! She doesn’t need to know everything! She needs to be taken down a peg or two or a dozen!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2018
You knumbskull - it’s Ron that gets up before dawn on Christmas!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2018
Goog God! With all those responses to reviews you could have written another chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2018
If you become head boy / girl - you give up your prefect status!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2018
Mione? Fecking not you too! That is the miOst idiotic abbreviation of a name that the stupidest person on earth made up!

You get a Dreadful ztroll fot that!
Lol horcrux chapter 9 . 8/6/2018
Harry is an absolute fucking badass
TooManyFantasies chapter 30 . 6/19/2018
This was a incredible story! Amazingly written, and loved all the developments of the characters!
Queen Hady chapter 30 . 5/23/2018
It was really nice
Queen Hady chapter 17 . 5/22/2018
Finally!
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 5/21/2018
I like the mention of a fictional character from Ghostbuster 2 Vigo the Carbathian who is not real at all. I could see a character like that existing in the world of Harry Potter through.
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 5/18/2018
That by far is the best way to reveal a Prefect badge to Malfoy. We all know he only has his badge because he is the godson of Snape and he was ordered to give it too him by both the Dark Lord and Draco dad.
Vampireking40 chapter 3 . 5/18/2018
I like how Harry did not show off his Prefect badge.
Tracy Noble chapter 18 . 5/13/2018
I am a little more than halfway through your tale. It is one of the most original and exciting storylines I have come across. Thank you
Hpnerd chapter 3 . 5/10/2018
I was staring at the fact that Harry has voices in his head for like 20 minutes until I finally looked away and was like 'dafuq'
2,901 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »