Reviews for The Reason
brynja.h.jonsdottir chapter 8 . 2/26
Really good story. I enjoyed reading it.
Heather chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
I loved reading this and I'd love to read more! :-) Thank you for sharing your work with this Australian!
Mrs. Windy chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Love this story and finding fanfic for Ballyk. The Series is currently being show in the US (in Tampa, FL) , and this is the first time I've seen it so I haven't been able to find active fansites because it has been so many years. DVD's of the series can be purchased on Amazon. I'm still trying to find a source for the music composed by Shaun Davey that was played right after Assumpta's death. There was a DVD made of BallyK music but it only contains music from Episodes 1 and 2.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
I hope you've started on your next story. You're good ... very, very good.
Louise chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Awwwww. Love Ballyk- and new stories are always such a great. Thankyou for sharing yours :-)
Amalgam000 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Very cute story, and nicely written too! Thanks! Hope you do write more!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Let's get those ideas on paper (I mean the computer). Look forward to more from that mind of yours and have enjoyed this very much.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Yes! I, as I'm sure many others are, am very keen to read more new stories. Please don't keep them in your head. This one was excellent.
LondonMuse chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Wonderful! So well written and truthful to the characters. Don't keep those stories in...let them out for us to enjoy!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Yes! Definitely keen to read more!

This was beautifully written and a different slant to other stories that have been done so far, so was really interesting to read, as well as being satisfying in that they finally got to where they should have got to in the original series.

Thank you so much for posting this.
HappyTrottingElf chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Don't you dare keep them to yourself! That was great and I loved the ending. Please write more.
LondonMuse chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Wow, this is so good! You are capturing the characters so well...can't wait for the next chapter.
germansheperdfan chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Ouch Assumpta! Loving this story :) Can't wait for more!
Philthefeet chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Oh, this is SO good! I can just perfectly picture Father Mac. I can't wait to see what's coming next!
germansheperdfan chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
This is an interesting story and i can't wait to see where you go with it next, thanks so much for posting! :)