Reviews for Regret
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I just played through the EC myself. This was cute :) look forward to more.
believeinfaeries13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wow! Loved it! Fantastic!
flippedeclipse chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Annnnd there's the feels again, it happens every time I read this. Every damn time. I honestly hold my breath the entire way through until I get to the third last line, where I can finally breathe. Garrus' agony comes off beautifully with the analogy of sniping, it's almost poetic. And the last line... man, it brings back all of those feelings I felt during the EC itself. Captures the moment perfectly. Again, great work!
lunar47 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
this was really good :)
tarysande chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh, I really like the juxtaposition of time moving forward on the ship and Garrus' moving backward in his memories with Shepard. Really lovely.
smb0621 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Really touching story! Really appreciated you fleshing out Garrus' feelings after he was seperated from her on route to the beam and afterwards. Also appreciated the little tidbit there about restoring EDI and the Geth and the parallel between SHep's choice to "destroy" being similiar to the decision to throw the asteroid into the relay during "the arrival" mission: necessary, but tragic. In my interpretation, Shepard didn't know what exactly the destroy beam would do-but knew it was the only way to get rid of the reapers for good, so she did it. And thanks to the EC, my interpretation went on to include restoring the Geth and EDI. Nice to have a touch of that hope in this story. Really beautiful part there at the end.
eyes-of-azure chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
You really captured Garrus' torn and pained emotions very nicely. It flows well and I love how you handled the confused and depressed state he is in. I was planning on doing a one shot about Garrus reacting to Shepard's death as a parallel to my FemShep's final moments in the rubble of the Citadel, but now after reading this maybe I should make it so that my Shepard lives! In my interpretation, she dies several minutes after that "breath scene" but the effect it would have on Garrus always made me hesitate. Now after reading this I can't bear to see Vakarian and Shepard separated! It's just too painful. And again well done!
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is really good :) that was such an amazing part in the game. I'm so glad they rewrote the end.