Reviews for It's Always Good In 'Goode!
Someone chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Hold it! You've never ridden the subway before? I'm from toronto and I ride the subway all the time
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2017
I really enjoyed this story. You improved even with in the chapters, I hope you continue writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
Ok
Reyna Willow chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
I. Hate. You. Why. Another. Stupid. Cliff. Hanger? You. Know. We. Fans. Hate. Cliff. Hangers. So. Do. Not. Do. Anymore. Unless. You. Want. Crazy. Fans. After. You. Okay. I. Made. My. Point.
Reyna Willow chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
Let me guess. You are saying "MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Right now because of a cliff hanger. Thanks a lot, dude.
Amelia Willow chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
Great. Great job. Seriously. This thing is awesome. Keep writing for the sake of the fans. My sister Bianca Willow really loves your writing. And her favorite character out the the Percy Jackson and Hero of Olympus series is Bianca Di Angelo. I am serious. I like Reyna. Anyways... keep up your good work, please! We would love to read more.
Mikaela chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
Proserpine is Persephone
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
It's awesome! Probably the best annabeth at Goode story I've ever read
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
Well isn't Proserpina a right bitch...percy should have refused
FrankAwesomeZhan chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Author obsessions!

So happy :3

-FrankAwesomeZhang (too lazy to log in :))
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Why are the characters so OOC
Awesome chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Does that mean the cheerleaders will hate Annabeth when they find out she is dating Percy?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
What the heck is gypsum?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Poor rue...CURSE YOU SUSAN COLLINS
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
This is one of the worst fics I've ever read. Annabeth is totally in character! NOT! This is the worst depiction of Annabeth I have ever seen!