Reviews for Red Head
fresh kiwi shake chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
Pleasse update *sobs*
Hikaru Itsuko chapter 17 . 2/24/2020
Well, hello, hello, yes I was a little late to get up to date, but finally I did, and I love it, I re read the whole thing to fresh up my memory.

It's good that Maya is good, and now to wait how Hana is going to keep this job offer, lol.
Hikaru Itsuko chapter 14 . 2/24/2020
OK, I'm getting up to date, I can wait when Hana is illuminated with her feelings.

Going to the next one.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/23/2020
It’s adorable
Emerald Solstice chapter 17 . 2/4/2020
You replied to my review - kyaaah I feel the kilig, author-san noticed me. Hahaha. Kidding aside, the update is really worth the wait, kudos to you. A lot of things have unfolded in the latest chappy and I'm soooo excited for the next! So Sendoh and the Prince have finally met each other - can't wait for more jealous!Kaede. Lol at Hana for being the oblivious matchmaker, maybe that would be the nudge Haruko needs to finally realize and identify her true feelings and her infatuation. Ja ne~
Leireyna chapter 17 . 2/2/2020
I’venread almost all your stories posted. I really like you pperception on genderbennt characters ️️️
sairakanzaki chapter 17 . 2/1/2020
I fell kinda sorry for rukawa, but it's his fault too! Not summering up a courage to court hana hahahaha please update soon... I'm so happy that sendoh and hana meet again along with fujima. Hopefully rukawa will get really jealous this time!
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 17 . 1/28/2020
this is really worth the wait... like seriously... ugh... my heart ata the love triangle-ish... also I kinda laugh at the judo part. he didn't change at all... ugh he still want hanamichi to be in his club like in the canon..
also why seigaku? not shohoku..?
Leireyna chapter 16 . 1/24/2020
it's soo cuteee 3
Emerald Solstice chapter 16 . 1/13/2020
So I just finished reading all the chapters here. I actually read this fic first from Ao3 and then found out that the rest of the chapters are updated here. Uwaaaah this is sooo awesome and the way Hana meets and interacts with the guys is soooo natural. Can't wait for Rukawa's reaction when he finds out that the "Prince" they were talking about was Fujima. I mean he's another pretty boy with dayum good skills. Can't wait for another chapter. Kudos to you!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2020
su-SUPER CUTE i love this story
Neaki chapter 14 . 11/16/2019
Awww que sincero que es yohei
Ojala el y haruko terminen siendo buenos amigos
Neaki chapter 12 . 11/16/2019
Ok no esperaba esta situacion aunque si se veia venir
Gracias por el capitulo
kiki chapter 16 . 11/5/2019
Awww. I wanna see Rukawa jealous so bad with all Hanamichi's harem!
R.G.J.C.M chapter 16 . 10/30/2019