Reviews for Heroes and Outlaws
wolfclaw1098 chapter 13 . 7/11
that was awesome...can't wait till next time
AmaraRae chapter 13 . 6/30
will you ever update this?
Ash9 chapter 13 . 6/26
Thanks so much for continuing to write this! As always, if someone is reading it after the fact, the long breaks between chapters mean nothing and it's an awesome story! They found Dick quicker than I thought they would. I really, really hope they figure out a way to beat Deathstroke!
PlsDontBeDead chapter 13 . 6/8
More? I've been hooked on this story for a while:3
Sobiha326 chapter 13 . 4/26
Can't wait to see what happens next. So good so far. I love how you managed to fit the Teen Titans and the Outlaws into the Young Justice universe in a way that makes perfect sense.
Can't wait for more!
HotAirMeloon chapter 13 . 4/8
Great chapter in a great story! I can't wait for the next one!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 13 . 4/7
Ooh . . . I am LOVING THIS STORY! Keep it up! I simply adore protective Jason, so I really also like older!jason stories. This Outlaw series is GREAT!
snowflakes chapter 13 . 4/5
Still here! Glad to see you are 2. Thank u for this chapter :)
Nightwingsass chapter 13 . 4/4
I'm glad this is continuing! Hurry Jason!
Aawww, that's sweet
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 13 . 4/5
No! Baby Robin! Yay Dick and Wally woke up. It's been a while hasn't it? No matter the fact that you have updated now makes up for the delay. Keep up the good work. Seriously though. Update relatively soon please! That would be wonderful
ShinobuSaiga chapter 13 . 4/4
Oh I'm still reading. I do have to go back and re-read the old chapters but... :)
Trapiche chapter 1 . 4/4
Yep still watching. Glad that you are back. I really would like to see you end this.
cindy.mack3 chapter 13 . 4/4