Reviews for Heroes and Outlaws
PhantomGoat13 chapter 13 . 1/10
Hey, so I accidently stumbled on your stories and have since been having a blast! Also found your Ao3 account, been enjoying the Outlaw universe! I know its been awhile since you updated here, but it doesn't hurt to ask if an update is coming!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2017
Please finish. I've read this several ones and each time I've been disappointed that it's not finished yet.
Asilla chapter 13 . 9/9/2017
Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope you haven abandoned this.
ArgentumAurum1 chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
Hi, it's been a year. Just wanted to say that. This is a good story. So can you please make the next chapter soon?
iLovemyRobins chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
For once I am glad that Deathstroke showed up. Yay!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2017
hi. u suck
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2017
When were you planning on updating? It's been a month. I totally understand; I write stories and put them up online. I know I don't always have to to update. I just can't wait to read the next chapter.
ChibiRealm chapter 13 . 3/29/2017
excited for the next chapter!
Of Lilies and Roses chapter 13 . 3/10/2017
I just got into this story today and I love it. I've read your note about how this might take a while to finish and it's been about a year since you've last updated and all but I'm still hoping you have interest in this story so that you can get it the good ending it deserves and the one I know you can give it. And if you don't, that's fine. Sometimes we lose interest in things we used to love doing and I don't blame you for not writing anymore. But if that's the case can you atleast tell me what you had in mind for the story so that I at least have a little satisfaction of how it's suppose to end. I hope you well in whatever you're doing now that you're not writing as much.
NoMeImporta32 chapter 13 . 2/25/2017
I love your story so much! Please, please, please, please finish it! You are a phenomenal writer!
NoMeImporta32 chapter 10 . 2/25/2017
I love your references, especially to the Court of Owls! Another spectacular chapter!
NoMeImporta32 chapter 8 . 2/25/2017
Do we still have that permission? You know, to give you a verbal kick in the butt? Just wondering. This story is one of the most brilliant things I have ever read and I have to know how it ends.
NoMeImporta32 chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
I like what you have so far. I'm curious. Why did you make Jason older? The story is great, but I'm just wondering about that.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 13 . 11/23/2016