Reviews for Locked Memories
cindy chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
excellent story. Thank you.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Good story! Well written and interesting. I enjoyed it very much!
God Bless,
SW
elvisandlee chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Great story and very well written keep writing
mab70 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Excellent, can't wait to read the rest of your stories!
girlfic chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
another wonderful story about my fav Heath thank you! the rest of the family too!
lchristensen chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
this was pretty good. story wasn't too long or to short and thank you for keeping victoria from taking over the whole story as she does in so many other stories. sorry i just don't like the way so many writers protray her i hope you keep writing stories
bearsblue chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
really excellent story - loved the way the family accepted and loved heath and heath hurt are my favorite stories.
shadde chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
It feels good when evil men get their just dues. I'm glad tht Watson did not get away.
shadde chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I hpoe that in't litraly his last few breaths? Nick never lerns to listen does he? He ought to trust Heath"s intuition and word.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Thanks for the story about Heath. I really enjoy Big Valley. Please continue writing you do a good job
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I'm glad Heath survived, and justice was served.
Freedom4America4ever chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Great story!
moira4eku chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Lovely ending. I like the twist of Banter's connection. Really well done. Now, with this tale, I would hope that the Barkleys don't turn their backs on Heath when Bentell comes to them as Matt Toddman(?) like they did in the Guilt of Matt Bentell. That episode always bothered me. They knew what Heath had gone through, but they had more compassion for the Bentells than they did for Heath. I always wanted to shout, "what about Heath's pain?". Nick, and Jarrod should have kicked Bentell off the ranch and his strange wife, too. Anyhow...Thanks for a wonderful read, and I'm glad in your story Heath does have some closure. I would dearly love to see a cross over where Heath and Joe became friends. What a lovely young Heath story that would be.
moira4eku chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Yep, that's our Heath. A hero through and through. A very tense chapter, didn't see that coming! Looks like Watson must have comrades doing his dirty work. I hope with the federal Marshals involved that they will be able to get the persons responsible for shooting at the Barkleys. I'm looking forward to reading your conclusion in the next chapter.