Reviews for Just My Luck
553Colinm chapter 2 . 9/20
jj chapter 2 . 9/19
very very nice
thehpfan123 chapter 2 . 9/15
I loved it. Please please continue. :)
misherukuro chapter 2 . 7/24
Thor is such a character xD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/17
very good. i FEEL like smacking Fury though. He's a moron. the words: Statute of Secrecy... should tell him something.
Oh dear.
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
I like it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Loved it! Thanks.
Shiittake Ramen chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Well it take things as they come I suppose Harry.
JulianneL chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
I hate how controlling and self-righteous Fury is. God, I hate him. His idea that he's just entitled to everyone's secrets, how he deserves to know and have that kind of power over everyone. As if he himself isn't just human and that what he thinks is "best for everyone" is just as faulty as the next megalomaniac.
TigremiLion chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
You know all of those Avengers/HP crossovers of yours could potentially be one whole story if you just put them together in logical order added few linking scenes and maybe this way have a complete story and not a jumbled one-shot mess? It could be really good too since u seem to be a good writer just without a whole picture to what you want to write for this particular area it would seem.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Of course Thor would be the one to spill everything. Now I really want to see how Loki reacts when he learns just who he's going up against.
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
This is a wonderful story. I really love how Harry got "outted" as a wizard in this story.