Reviews for Just My Luck
please please continue! I would love to see this even more fleshed out!
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 1/23
:) I enjoyed this.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
this I hope you write more. I would love to see the battle of New York and what happens afterwards.
Ratus chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Now we just need a sequel to this sequel :)
serenityselena chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
it seems that Harry's life can never be peaceful... something always happens around him :)
skendo chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Good story, well written ... you should continue it :) There are a few Harry Potter x Avengers stories out there like this, but they are never completed which is highly annoying! So .. this story really has potential :)
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
another chapter?
Okina Yume chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
This. Was. HILARIOUS! Some people really botch up the crossover thing, especially with Harry Potter, but you did really well! Awesome job! Keep writing!
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Oh I love it! You need to continue!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Bwahahahahaa! OMG that is awesome, and just poor Harry's luck too. LOVE IT! XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Bwahahahhahaaa! OMG I could soo see Thor being that innocently ignorant to just blurt it out, that man has no brain to mouth filter. XD Poor Harry.
paskinmath chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
It was more than ok! I would love to see more of this. I really like this segue between the two worlds.
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Ahahaha! xD Figure it is Thor that blows Harry's cover! :'D
Bex chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Any chance you could continue this...?
Dragonscorch chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
I honestly think this should be continued. It's got a good storyline, and it's well written. ...Yea this needs to be continued, so unless you're either dead and/or you've left the site, please update!