Reviews for Just My Luck
BYoshi1993 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
As usual, I liked it. :)
EmeraldEyed chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Love it, this one could be an all out story, while also standing alone just fine, great work!
Thor is so adorable XD
Moonlit Magic chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I absolutely LOVED the first chapter, but the second chapter was fabulously AWESOME in its own right. LOVE your work!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I was so freaking excited to see a sequel... More? Maybe a little Bruce and Harry loving? Or even other pairings...
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
This is nice. I like that Thor outs him. Thanks for sharing.
nice
LavenderSpice chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Fun and great! And the sequel (a lot) flushed out the story, complete with an open-ish ending so my imagination could take it from their. I like Harry's attitude towards Fury, haha.

LavS
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Nice. Poor Harry- if he didn't have bad luck he'd have no luck at all.
kittyfiction2008 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Keep up the good work this story is really getting good! Turn it into a chapter fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I don't care if you spam the avengers/hp with one shots just please keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
It was brilliant! don't suppose you'd write a Sequel for the Sequel? Because I lurve this sooooooooo Muchly! I'm even butchering my English in favor of loving it!
Tirla chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
delightful! Tasted like "more" but I understand your wish to keep it short. at this point you end up rewriting the movie, adding in Harry.
These were really fun spots and I hope to see more of different plots. I'll be watching!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
You know I wouldnt want to break the statute of Secrecy to military people either especially Fury. I'm amazed Harry didn't sock Thor when he broke it. Then again Thor's a big guy.
Namikaze Soul chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Totally love the sequal! Amazing job!
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »