Reviews for Just My Luck
Gladoo89 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
This sequel is completely OK! :D
I like how Harry doesn't want to speak too much of the Wizard World to everyone and keeps in mind the Statute of Secrecy, it makes the whole situation more "real" (as real as the HP Universe can be ;)).
I think we readers wouldn't mind even a third chapter :p But if you keep it this way it's fine too!

Ah and I'm not forgetting about "The Promise of a New Dawn"... Will you update during the summer? *puppy eyes*
Paralelsky chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Oh, come on! You can't leave it like that! That would be a cruel and unusual punishment to anyone reading this little gem!
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I just broke my cough laughing at the end of this chapter! I wonder what else do you have in store next?
Sivy chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
are you going to continue it further? your fics leave a lot of room for more chapters, but so far so good and entertaining
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
:D

This is awesome! Well Done!
Shianelle chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
*heart*

Lovely, lovely fic. I adore the way you've written Harry and Thor.

Shianelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2012

-giggle-

Trust Thor to blurt out secrets. -snicker-

Lydia-Hood chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Good story. Hey you made the step once don't stop there, rewrite The Avengers Movie with Harry in it entirely.
the.stories.live.on chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
This story was so much fun. It's fun to know that your inspiration for the Harry/Bruce friendship in this story came from I See The Moon. I love that story as well. I think the thing I loved the most about your story though was the interaction with Thor. That was freaking hilarious. And makes sense in some ways. I do wonder why Asgard would pay attention to the conflicts of the wizarding world, but the result sure is fun. I hope more is to come. Harry needling Fury is so delightful to watch. Keep up the good work!
CrystalBlues chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
it was good!
but now i want to know that the exploding muggle airship was about. any chance of having another chapter update? :3
Ireadtomuch chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
interesting! I can;t wait to read more. And spamming Avengers stories isn't a bad thing as long as they are good stories, which yours are.
pokermaniac039 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I really like it and Why won't you make it a more-chapter story than a one-shot?
TheDrawer chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I love you.
and it's very good too :D
Youikina chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Awesome! Update soon please!
SilverDragon-Purity chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Screw a sequel! Make it a series! Please?
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »