Reviews for Defiance
ForgottenAlias chapter 13 . 6/14
Oh i love this story! It's written so well and is among the best i have ever seen. All the characters are so well developed including Visor. I wish you will update again soon... :(
martin.lopez chapter 13 . 1/25
I honestly am in love with this fanfic!
It has everything and is very well written!
Bluebird chapter 13 . 1/21
Bob is the best. (And so is Cobalt.)

It is kind of strange how soon the Autobots trust Visor, though...
Cashagon chapter 13 . 1/2
Cute! Is it a baby? Who are the mommy and daddy? When do they escape again? Do they join the Autobots? Or do they make a new faction? Does Visor join them? Do othe- *quickly muffled by Spider-Woman's webs*

Spider-Woman: Sorry 'bout that. She had sugar for breakfast.

Me: Mmph...mmmhh! *protests to the obvious ignored*

Francis Barton/Hawkeye: Pym did that once. *shiver* You have ANY idea what it's like when a mini-sized twelve-year-old eats an entire box of chocolate at six in the morning? Not fun.

Spider-Woman: Glad I wasn't there. Anyway, BlueInked? When your not busy, could you take a look at our story? It's called 'Past, Future, and Alternate Universes'.

Francis Barton/Hawkeye: It's an 'Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes' fic. Cash refuses to write anymore chapters till she gets another review, so Spidey and me decided to hunt down more readers.

Spider-Woman: Again, that's my dad's nickname. *eye roll* And I thought she wasn't writing anything because she lost her notebook with the chapters already written down?

Francis Barton/Hawkeye: You say tomato, I say target on your head resembling an apple.

Spider-Woman: *confused head tilt, red object falling off head, and arrow lodging into said object* Seriously? *stares at tomato*
Cashagon chapter 11 . 1/2
Scraplet? I like Cobalt, he's sarcastic. Very confused.
Cashagon chapter 6 . 1/1
Cashagon chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Must, read, more...
DarkVampire111 chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
So it WAS an insecticon! Bob, too cute! Loved that! Cobalt was right! Glad he lived, I didn't expect he would with the way his story part ended last.
DarkVampire111 chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
They are playing dangerous games. It makes me worry about them! I can not even guess what might have fans besides an insecricon though why it would attack is worrying considering who it is going for. I'm guessing something is off with Swift? If he was curious about why she was not having code issues it must mean something is up. Spy of some nature? Just guessing Swift played some sort of roll in the ending even if I don't know what.
OrionRedde chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
It's Bob! Hi, Bob!
Fascinating fic you got here, by the way.
Subterraneangem chapter 13 . 2/5/2015
Love this story, one of the best I've seen in a long while. I don't know if you even look at this any more... but if you do, I really, really hope you'll pick this back up.
Derp chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
OH MY GOODNESS CONTINUE THIS STORY I LOVE IT SO MUCH I LOVE THE PREMISE AND EVERYTHING ITS BEAUTIFUL.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
YAHOOOO He'll be able to fly again! Also 'Visor' is a perfect name for him: sounds awesome and fits the fact that he's an Eradicon with a visor instead of optics. I can't stop reading this, it's too wonderful!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
AWWW, poor D! The explanation about how Eradicon Sparks are made in the show, it's really brilliant, though is of course horrific and sad. Also I think Ratchet seems very In-Character, and it's phenominal to read something from an Eradicon's point of view. Brilliant! It also adds a lot of depth to the show in a way, and offers great insight into the Eradicons' existence and lives.
DaLintyGuy chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
Aww, you not going to continue this? Sad, it's pretty good.