Reviews for Tough Love
KibaKakashiGaaraFan chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was so hawt *Fangirl mind goin crazy*
guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Dude... You have got to stop saying "delicate". That is so annoying.
My Lunatic Crow chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Make a sequel or something please!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I loooove this story of yours.
MarkScyther chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I'M STILL LOVING YOUR STORIES ! 10 out of fucking 10 baby! Keep up the excellent !
KiraRiku chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Amazingly Awesome! I loved this!
OokamiHime567 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hmmm. Really good. I can never find really good fanfics about these two. You fufilled my wish...Kankuro x Gaara!
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
NOSEBLEED! SEXINESS OVERLOAD... Not... gonna... make it... *dies happy*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This story was utterly disturbing... 34 times. You used delicate 34 motherfucking times! What is wrong with you people!? I'm gonna have nightmares for days! Thank you... for ruining the once beautiful Gaara with your disgusting mind. And baby brother? Bro seriously. Baby. Makes it sound like a goddamn two year old.
panda jones chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
it take me two days to fine's it, because i just can't take the hotness and very very sex story.
it made me very happy, goooood job
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
OMG! This is the best yaoi that I have ever read and I read them ALL the time. It's so Kawaii! *fangirling*
echo2794 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Omgggg I love this. I have a secret obsession for these brothers . well, not so secret now XD please, I'm begging you to do more with them! Pretty please!? It was so hot and cute and lovey and and and amazingggg! moreeee
hibari haru chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Gaara was quite the unexpected one here. But honestly? I love that!

And Kankuro is such a tsundere. Hehe. Which was cute. I mean it.

This pairing is nice!
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
A bottle? Haha. That's...A wonderful image! Ah. I loved you warning. It made me giggle. So did the bottle bit. I can't say that I've read a story from you that I haven't liked and this one isn't an exception to that rule.
Skylar56 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is amazing, pleeeeeeeeeease write more of this!