Reviews for Legacy
Spartanslayer1 chapter 1 . 2/19
Despite the 2 year rime lapse, I find this very intriuging... I did not think of such a creative relation between the 2... interesting and an original take on it and a new view... not bad...
Alexander561 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Kreia is Brianna's mother.

Disciple: "As a Padawan, Revan was trained by Master Kae, before she was exiled. Strange, I do not recall who Revan's master was after that. And it is said that he went to his first - and final - master to learn how to leave the order entirely, as she had."

Kreia: "He came to me, yes. Both before and after, before Revan knew himself. And after, in the times when Revan was coming into his own and learning he was more than he had been told. At one time, Revan was my Padawan. In times past, long ago. But Revan, when he had learned all he could, had other masters... that fool Zhar, and other Jedi on other planets. He learned from each. But in the end, he turned back to me. When he realized there was nothing more to be learned from the Jedi - except how one could leave them forever."

Kreia and Kae share the same gender and Padawan, and they were both exiled from the Jedi order.

And also... (K)ae T(raya) Kraya (Kreia)

You should write another one shot about them being the same person. I've been trying forever but cant get it quite right.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 6/30/2012