Reviews for Not the Only Ones Here
greengilz chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
its chapter 4 not 3
Cujo5150 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Seems like a great story, can't wait for the other chapters.
phanthom theif kid chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I did find one inconsistency, but it's minor. (E.G. louie calls the whites away from being eaten 10 days before they enter the White flower Garden.)
This is another good chapter! Don't worry, I'm inconsistent with my updates too.
Skolir chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I'm glad to see that you're writing again. I like the story thus far. There are a few run-on sentences and a couple grammar issues, but they don't really affect the flow of the story over all. Keep up the good work!
phanthom theif kid chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
any chance of a translation for those of us who are too busy (read: lazy) to look them up?
Great story!
phanthom theif kid chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Don't worry, until you recover the debt after learning about all the pikmin there is NO PLOT WHATSOEVER. (along with the five types stored in your ship and the onions, there's a secret sixth type.)
ZeldaandPikminforever chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Uh, can you please translate? I don't know any Latin. But other than that, I love the story.
Skolir chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I loved it. I'm looking forward to seeing this continued.
Lichylichy chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Tips? Well, not any a the moment. A few of your numbers are off, though. In Pikmin 2 you get 20 red pikmin on the first day, and eleven total from the onion. The 5 pikmin that Olimar had defeaed a dwarf red bulborb, makes four pikmin. 20 pikmin in I like it. _ Post the next chapter soon! Pwease?
Lichylichy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Ooooh. Nice parody. I did a little pikmin crossover parody. Actually, am doing. It is a little hard to follow in the beginning, but I think I di... adequately. There are alot of characters. And a few of my own. Anyway, I already like the turn this story has taken. Cannot wait!
Master of Dimensions, Lichylichy.
SwordsOfEternalLight chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Um...Do you have the NTSC or PAL version oof Pikmin2? 'Cuz some of the details you mentioned don't match mine.
Olimar and Louie seem rather jumpy...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
G.M.- Hey, this looks promising! Keep it up! My only complaint is a slight grammar issue. Y'know, 'has' instead of 'have', that kinda stuff. Can't wait for an update! Kudos, and keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ah! It's such an amazing start! It makes me courious and OH YES! A FEMALE OC IN PIKMIN 2! You know, that makes me really excited! Allowed to leave a tip? Spell and grammar check, I type hastily sometimes too and you missed some characters or words. Another thing is that it's short, but it's a prologue after all! I hope to see more soon!