Reviews for Little Sisters Ruin Everything
duck chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
omg that twist ending with sophie working for izzy! i burst out laughing, i wasnt expecting that!
Mystery chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
It's ok I Noah's the youngest in his family.
TheMoonSpirit101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I'm just imagining Noah preparing Cody's arrival, him running around cleaning, setting up the game, baking, and getting his favorite treats worrying if Cody would like it or not.
gaumeguro chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
IM CRYIN I LOVE THIS omg. and it doesn't have bisexual erasure. THANK GOD. i wish it was longer but alas, one-shots are torture. thank you for existing B)
MultiFandomMonster chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Cute and Funny (expecally the breaking the forth wall GENIUS!)
ThePuppetMaster7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Cute! Adorable! Funny! Love the little sister. Good job! I wasn't even sure how this pairing would work, but continuous fanfiction reading has gotten me hooked! And this just adds to how much I love them!

Lovely work, thank you for sharing!
TweekTweek chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very fluffy and cute. Love the pairing and when Izzy came back.
Awesome story.
nonamer chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
SO AWESOME NO, AWESOME DOESNT EVEN DESRIBE IT! FIVE STARS, BRAVO, SOME ONE CALL THE POPARATZI WE HAVE APURE GINIOUS ON OR HANDS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
this is so sweet! i always wanted to know more about his siblings :)
dinosauris-rex chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
i really liked it, it wuz cute! _
iPsychic chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was so cute! I loved it, the plot and the idea was amazing :) But, in fact, Noah is the youngest of his siblings. Ah well, doesn't matter. You're writing skills are superb, I really enjoyed this Fanfic :D
gorboggio chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This story is really cute and well-written to boot! Great job!
DittoDudette chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
First I'll start by saying...wow. This is your first time writing NoCo? It seems as if you were writing it for quite some time! This story is amazing. I love when Cody thinks, "He must really hate Sierra if he's willing to break the fourth wall." That was hilarious. The only problem was when Cody argued with himself. It got a bit confusing. Other than that, I have nothing else to say. This was really good and I hope you write more NoCo!

Lyn :)