Reviews for Where My Heart Should Be
Guest chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
It is like, 1am now but i just couldnt stop reading. I seriously enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Omg you're killing me, for real. Why cant she just love him?! Gotta keep reading! Btw- this line killed me- ""I wouldn't mind. Just as long as you loved me".
Love this so far!
The Broken Ghost chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
Sad to see this story has ended but so glad for a happy ending for Hades. This story certainly was a joy to read from start to finish, do hope that there is a sequeal but that is up to you. :)

Signed - The Broken Ghost
shadowboxing chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Not a very long chapter. It was okay the song lyrics were annoying but I can't wait for the next chapter.
KaiaUchiha1 chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Come on the world is supposed to end! Don't keep me in suspense!
thewolf222 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
good chapter sweetie :) and the ending sounded real sweet :) i wonder what will happen, she's real worried about her family
thewolf222 chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
That was a real sweet scene with hades and her as a kid sweetie :)
thewolf222 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
this was very interesting :) Hades is smart about those conditions :)
thewolf222 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
that was a great scene with Zues and Hades :) i cant wait to she how he gets her to choose :)
thewolf222 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was a great first chapter sweetie :) i'm cant wait to read more :) this was setup epicly :)
shadowboxing chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
Finally Hades is doing something about this problem!
KaiaUchiha1 chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
Now don't leave me in suspense!
The Broken Ghost chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
Zeus certainly has his moments when he can be a real brother to Hades.
Another brilliant chapter I do hope that Hades brings the cure soon its clear that they don't have much time left.
Love how you included the myth with this story. :)

- Signed The Broken Ghost
The Broken Ghost chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
The moment between Persephone & Hades was really sweet the love Hades has for her truely is beautiful, I do hope that Hades does something to help her that won't hurt him at the same time as its clear he needs something in his life, that gives him meaning.

Signed - The Broken Ghost
shadowboxing chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Yay another chapter I loved it and poor persteph. I hope Hades does the right thing.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »