Reviews for Trials of the NoLife Queen
Seika Hellsing chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Rushed, but at least Camilla got what she deserved
Lil-B-Rebel chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
i didnt wait it to end
love ti lol it is so sweet x
Demon's little Princess chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I really enjoyed that story.
It was really gooooddd
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I really enjoyed the story. Although, it seemed rushed, I would have liked to see more action parts, Seras showing he undieing resolve to be at Alucard's side, and her showing Camila what true pain is!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
This was a cool story! I really like how you made Seras in this so strong and likely to Alucard, yet unique in her own way. I really wish it would be a little longer, but anyway i liked it. :)
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Me encanto!
iced diamond chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I really liked this story, although i wish it was longer but you did a great job. :)
Heidilynn08 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I really loved this story. I hope you write another SerasxAlucard romance story. I really like it too when other female vampires are involved. It would be even better to have more guys around Seras and Alucard goes nuts!

But here I am getting ahead of myself. but I still hope you write more hellsing. You did a great job on this story and it deserves some respect!

keep up the great work!
Heidilynn08 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
This story is AWESOME!

I absolutely loveeee it! Your doing such a great job and I want the chapters to go on and on!

Such neat and clever ideas. Ive seen a lot of future seras stories but I Reallly like this one in particular. I do so hope you keep writing it!
AngelaMay234 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
It was pretty good, but I felt it was a little rushed in some places.
Dynamosaurus Imperiosis Rex chapter 4 . 6/29/2012