Reviews for Somewhat Shady
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
Great! I look forward to reading more.
Mell C chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
This was deliciously cheeky and fun to read.
Pomfry chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Can't wait for part two!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I loved this - definitely would be interested in a part two. Very nicely done.
Bobbie chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Okay, so I keep coming back and reading this story, loving the way you have woven it. But even a fan will ask for the next update/chapter/part, so I'm on the verge of begging PLEASE write and post part 2. Really a big fan, can't wait for the next update!
Bobbie chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Hey, I just got into reading this type of fanfic and am really wanting to see were you will take the plot and characters, can't wait till your next post even though it has been a few years. Please do come back and finish this story!
guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
hhahah I know you posted this a long time ago but every now and again i still check for updates ::)
i loved loved loved their flirty banter or whatever you want to call this, the characters were so believable and you got John so right. yaaayay flustered Sherlock and bamf!John :DD i know authors dont like when people demand updates, im just sayinf if you are ever re-watching the series and are in the mood, there are people out there who will definitely be super excited if the second part you mentioned gets posted... anyway thank you for this. xoxo
ising4life chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I loved this! Are you thinking of making this into a longer story?
Llewlyn chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Love the characterization of John. He is a BAMF, for certain.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow. That was incredibly true to character. And fun. And cute.
But John's working for Moriarty...Oh, I don't care. That was awesome!
Lavi-Usagi chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow this sounds amazing! Can't wait to read more!
Shirleynot chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is delightful - please finish?
linkluver3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That was amazing. This was some Sherlock-sized steps away from what I usually read, but it was sincerely excellent. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much for writing!
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Update!
MystradeIsImminent chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This, my good Sir, is now my most anticipated story to read. Cannot wait for your next chapter - I can tell this is going to be one bloody amazing story.