Reviews for Somewhat Shady
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Brilliantly written, humourous but not overtly so (which works well with the tone of the piece). I like your writing style a lot but could not read further than chapter 3 of your Cold Song series. I hope to see a continuation of this fic one day! :)
Kahlan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I ADORE this story ! Very fun, fantastic and amazing !
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
aaaaaaaa I want moreeeeee :D :D...intriguing as hell :D.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I absolutely love this fic! It is my #1 fave in my favorites on my DS!※※ Please update soon! I am dying here! I love the representation of John in this one, he's just how I would love him to be! My fave, short fic on this website...for reals! Update and I will give you this bowtie! hahaha So desperate!
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh boy oh boy Please update soon! This was awesome and I can't wait to read more
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This. Is. Fantastic! Please say there's more? I love bamf John and this is pushing all of my fangirly buttons hard!
Just another time-lord chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I absolutely looooooove BAMF!John! Brilliant story!
Aenea Lamia chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I loved this!
I like very much your bamf!John who is still impecably on character.
I love the way you write, and I am a BIG fan of your other Sherlock fic, and it works perfectcly well here as well.
I will be waiting patiently for.. anything you write, actually
Thanks a lot for sharing! :D
Cristalake chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is awesome.
SunriseSerenity chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Very well written and an engaging premise- so much potential and I can't quite see how you could tie it all up in just one more chapter but I'm very much looking forward to finding out. Thanks :)
B0N3S-FR3AK chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I absolutely adore this story! Definitely my favorite Sherlock fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Really enjoyed the fic! Hoping that you plan to continue with this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I don't have an account here on as I don't write fan faction...but I must say that I truly enjoyed this. Thank you for making John as intriguing as Sherlock and no ones pet or side kick...I always enjoy a BAMF John.

Marlene
"Sweetmarly" on DA
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
wow. Can't wait for more!
nutoprincess00 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is amazing! Best thing I've read for a while. Please write more, your writing style is fantastic. :-)
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »