Reviews for Somewhat Shady
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I LOVE YOU! there was another John/thief story but...it sadly disappointed me half way...but this seems brilliant! God I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That was absolutely brilliant and so well written, can't wait for the next part :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Omg! This is awesome, can't wait for chapter 2! Please continue to update! ;-)
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That was hilarious :D I like this John. Looking forward to part 2
Lady Auzie chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really like the idea of this story and can't wait for the chase to begin :-). Keep up the good work and please update asap
MeganTheNerd chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That was great! I love the casual banter between them during their little fight scene. Theif!John is now my favorite AU! I can't wait for more!

Keep up the awesome!
-MeganTheNerd
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awesome
in-safety chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I like it a lot, please, can you post the next one? I know you just posted this today, but I don't think I can wait until the next one.

I'm a sucker for this AU(and John, I'm seriously in love with how you played this, will you marry me?) I wish I had come across this later, so I wouldn't need to suffer this huge gap.
Lyricoloratura chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Just... this. This is happy-making like you don't even know. I love it – and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it next. I always love your stuff. Always. Thanks for making my day!
Okami.Lupus chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love it! Well written and nice to read. It flows well.

Thanx for writing! I am looking forward to part two!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012