Reviews for Shower The People You Love with Love
Wedgehead chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh this was just so sweet I couldn't bring myself to pass by without reviewing. I'll admit, the tenderness here does seem rather off character at times, but hey, that's why we have(and love) fanfiction. Strange as this may sound, I think the absence of smut was what made this story as good as it is. Haha I'm usually all for smut, but when it comes to the Joker/EDI dynamic, I prefer things this way. Thanks for a great read, you should do more work on these two ..okay the last part was more a plea than a suggestion.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
sweet and real. love it!
JoleeKee chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Nice story.
commanderkitty chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was so sweet and heartwarming. :) I wish we could have seen more interactions between them like this in the game, but we'll always have fanfic at least! Very nicely written, thanks for sharing it!
lacksley chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was so sweet. It's nice to see people write intimate, ordinary scenes, like this. It really adds depth to the story, knowing that things like this are going on behind the scenes. Reading this gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside, and I really enjoyed it. You did a great job, and I hope you keep writing! Well done!
karebear chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aw.. Joker's cute :)

Also, I'm "old" enough to like James Taylor too. And living in DC, it makes me smile to think of kid-Joker running around the Air & Space Museum.
Akward Alex chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Awwww.

I gotta say when EDI comes in in bath shoes and a shower cap my mind just went to DOT from Spaceballs