Reviews for Breaking Free
aleshita-luvs-paramore chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
what the... OMG! really girls! It was... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just screaming (well not really, I can't, my voice isn't so loud with my freaking troat pain now) but at least I'm imaginig I' sreaming. I am totally lost.. what did Bella mean? Is gonna be a loooooooooooooooong week. Anyway. Keep it this way girls, is amazing! Though, I think You've mention something 'bout someone who was in Forks waiting for... no I think I'm just confused.
xoxoxoxoxoxo for all of you. You all are making a great job on this fic. Love ya guys.
Ale!
C:
WiltshireGlo chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
What a great chapter, Jacob was dealt with by Bella, Charlie and Internal Affairs - and Edward and Bella got lovely juicy lemons! So, is she a lawyer?
MrsRachaelM chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
Great chapter, and the citrus was perfect...This is the kind of cliff hanger I can deal with :)
Tinsley Warren chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
Looks like Charlie is giving his blessing, he allowed her to take him. And Jacob is a doucher and needs to move away.

I'm glad Bella took him in and is making sure he stays safe and clearly satisfied! Glad they enjoyed their time together!

Now we need to get laurant and make sure Edward isn't found guilty!
Cared chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
Yes ladies, you certainly did it justice and now I hope Bella is going to help Edward with a different kind of justice.

I love that you remembered that Edward would have thought knickers and not panties.
twilightnaley19 chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
Amazing chapter. Jacob is so going down...AWESOME! Loved the Bella and Edward. Cant wait to read more. Please update soon!
debslmac chapter 20 . 11/2/2012
Islandgirl7718 chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Love this story, new reader
Nessa19 chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
I'm so nervous for Edward! Love the story can't wait to read what happens
Cared chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
Yes, I knew Bella would not let Edward down and now here she is to get her man. I hope you have an evil plan in mind for Jake.
lillinna chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
I loved it!
gabby1017 chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
It's Bella to the rescue... with Charlie...
aleshita-luvs-paramore chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
first, don't worry 'bout replying hun! It's ok, we all have issues, second, It was just a little overtime so no problem! and finally, IT WAS AMAZING!
short, but great, can't wait for next chap, really willing to see Ed and Bells huging, kissing and everything! the road was hurmful and had ups and downs, but I think Charlie Swan will help them a lot, obviously bcause of Bella but help anyway! Loved it!
Take care you all, sweeties!
Ale!

C:
TwistStix chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
I love that Bella is no damsel in distress and has actually done all the saving in this story. Edward had a good plan to escape prison but after that he was a bit vague on exactly how to prove his innocence. Jake should be charged with using excessive force!
Tinsley Warren chapter 19 . 10/27/2012
Whoa! I'm so glad Bella got to the cell phone in time and that Charlie believes it!

Jake is an asshole. It totally makes sense now, he's using Bella for the chance to love up. What a horrible thing. Just because someone is a criminal doesn't mean you can purposely hurt them and be an ass. I wanted to punch him the whole chapter!

I'm glad Edward didnt get worst injuries!

Fingers crossed he gets good news!
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »